Reporting to the Group Treasury Controller, you will be responsible for a mixture of treasury, intercompany and project deliverables. You will work closely with Group Finance, Country Finance teams and our partner banks (HSBC and JPM).
To apply please send updated CV to email@example.com
HH Global is the trusted marketing execution partner of the world’s leading brands. We apply the expertise of our people, proven processes, and industry-leading technology to developing innovative solutions that drive down the cost of clients’ print, packaging, and content development, while improving quality, sustainability, and speed to market.
With offices across Europe, the US, Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific, we deliver for some of the most successful and challenging brands in the world and are a market leader in the coordinated, leveraged, management of global marketing supply chains to unify and synchronise all customer touchpoints across print, digital and retail media.
HH recently acquired another global company (InnerWorkings Inc) and now has a presence in more than 50 countries and employs 3,300+ people.
The Group Treasury function has been established in the UK following the acquisition of InnerWorkings Inc. in 2020. Large scale integration projects are underway to simplify the group's banking arrangements and to roll out both SAP and other technology solutions in support of the group's Treasury operations.
- Cash Flow Reporting and Analysis
- weekly roll forward of 13 Weekly Cash Flow Reporting model
- Group Weekly Cash Balances Reporting
- Report on Cause of Changes and Forecast Accuracy
- Global Bank Account Administration
- Maintenance of the Global Bank Account Register
- Account opening and closing / Mandate changes
- Reporting on Global Bank Account Status and Changes
- Internet Banking Portal Administration
- Intercompany Global Loan Administration and Control
- Documentation for new and updates established loans
- Loan Pricing, Currency and Administration
- Documentation Compliance Tracking and Follow-ups
- Working with Group Finance on loan balance elimination issues
- Cash Management
- Review Cash levels across the Group against benchmarks
- Move Cash to/from Operating Companies as needed
- Monitor Cash Pools and fund as required
- Project Work
- Project work with OpCos and Banks during the global Finance Integration/Transformation projects
- New HSBC Bank Account openings for INWK entities
- Cash Pool Set-ups and Cash Pool Administration
- Development of new processes and systems for use both within Treasury and across Finance
- Other Reporting and Analysis
- Group and Legal Entity FX Exposures and Hedging
- Report on FX Gain/Losses across the Group
- Monitor Partner Bank Service Levels through Tracking of Issues raised by Finance
- Report on Bank Fees across the Group
- Completion of ad hoc requests and working on ad hoc projects as and when required
This role requires communication with our country-based Finance Teams, Shared Service Teams, Finance Systems Transformation Team and our Partner Banks. As such, we need to be culturally sensitive to different working environments, and ensure we are responsive in a timely fashion. Follow-up communication and following through on tasks will ensure our broader Finance team and has the trust in our Group Finance team to deliver collective excellence.
Skills and Experience
- Qualified Accountant
- Expert working knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- SAP Business One preferred (or Oracle Financials)
- Experience of bank account administration, bank and intercompany reconciliations, intercompany eliminations (including FX revaluations)
- Experience of FX management and risks, both at transactional and balance level
- Knowledge of and interest in Treasury Management as a specialism within Finance
- Problem solver
- Self starter
- Good communicator
- Team Player
- Good attention to detail
- Can do attitude