Strategic Sourcing Executive
The Strategic Sourcing Executive/Assistant will be responsible and accountable for the SRM (Supplier relationship management portal) support on day today SRM management & on-boarding delivery.
To apply please send updated CV to email@example.com
HH Global is a global marketing services group specialising in the execution of print, digital and retail media. Providing services to brands and retailers, both directly and via their nominated agencies, HH Global delivers a seamlessly integrated customer brand experience and a greater measurable return on marketing investment.
With offices across Europe, the US, Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific, we deliver for some of the most successful and challenging brands in the world and are a market leader in the coordinated, leveraged, management of global marketing supply chains to unify and synchronise all customer touch points across print, digital and retail media.
Purpose of the job
Working closely with the Strategic Sourcing Team Lead, the Strategic Sourcing Executive/Assistant will be responsible and accountable for the SRM (Supplier relationship management portal) support on day to day SRM management & on-boarding delivery. The role will encompass providing data analysis, insight and data support across the HH group from SRM data.
SRM management & on-boarding
- Ensuring SRM is up to date and accurate information is maintained at all times
- Managing all day to day administrative housekeeping updates
- Liaising directly with Strategic Sourcing Directors across all regions
- Managing supplier risk mitigation
- Design and implement new, best in field, internal facing reports from SRM data
- Assume responsibility for generating internal reports
- Use own initiative to create new reports and insights for the benefit of HHG
- Constantly look for process improvements, innovation and added value through reporting
Ad hoc reporting
- Generate reports on an ad hoc basis for approved HH staff as and when required
Skills and Experience
- Excellent communicator both written and verbally
- Highly numerate
- Excellent organisational skills
- Minimum intermediate level in Microsoft Excel/Word/PowerPoint
- Excellent analytical skills and interpretation/understanding and reporting of data gained in a previous role
- Previous experience working in print / print management / print buying / marketing print procurement would be an advantage