Senior HR Operations Executive
Senior HR Operations Executive is responsible for the operations of HRIS and database maintenance across APAC. This role will work together with HR Operations Partner, APAC to provide HR operational support to each stockholder in the company who will be geographically located in different country/district in APAC. The direct manager will be HR Operations Partner, APAC.
To apply please send updated CV to email@example.com
HH Global is a global marketing services group specialising in the execution of print, digital and retail media. Providing services to brands and retailers, both directly and via their nominated agencies, HH Global delivers a seamlessly integrated customer brand experience and a greater measurable return on marketing investment.
With offices across Europe, the US, Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific, we deliver for some of the most successful and challenging brands in the world and are a market leader in the coordinated, leveraged, management of global marketing supply chains to unify and synchronise all customer touch points across print, digital and retail media.
- Daily maintain HRIS and keep tracking data accuracy and timeliness, provide accurate HR reports according to different internal stockholder.
- Manage the on/off boarding process. Arrange and liaison with relevant department to conduct Induction plan for new employee, setup personnel files and ensure that all documentations are included and completed, manage the offboard procedures, including exit interview, final pay calculation, etc.
- Ensure all regional guidelines on annual performance management are followed, provide trainings to employees and managers, ensure that the whole performance management processing aligned with the timeline, act as the performance improvement driver and provokes positive changes in the people management.
- Assist on payroll managements in APAC, familiar with the compensation and benefits in each country/district, interpret and advise on employment law, deals with grievances, and implements disciplinary procedures, prepare and issue relevant HR documents.
- Generate all HR reports and provide support analysis on the reporting.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource state requirements.
- Assist with specific program design, development, and implementation, and assists with implementation of any HR programs and events, as needed.
Required knowledge, skills and competencies
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or Human Resources and at least 3 years of Human Resources experience.
- Demonstrated experience with a variety of HR issues (policy application, workplace complaints, involuntary terminations etc.)
- Professional knowledge of employment law, HRIS and general human resources concepts.
- A professional and commercial approach to HR, with the ability to deliver high employee satisfaction, appropriate development and reward for individuals.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Package, especially Excel and specific computer programs related to area of responsibility.
- Ability to act independently and have a “can do" attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and listening skills.
- High degree of confidentiality.
- Fluent English – required for daily written and verbal communication.
- Other languages advantageous.
- Self-motivated team player capable of high performance and excellent quality.
- High work capacity, results driven and strong sense of urgency and accuracy.
- Open, Honest and Direct.
- Stress resistant and able to function well in a fast-paced work environment.