Regional Account Director
We are seeking an outstanding individual with exceptional client engagement skills, commercial acumen and leadership skills. A strong understanding of retail fixture production, interactive displays, POSM, spatial design will be part of the successful candidates skill set. The perfect candidate will have senior agency experience with a proven track record for developing Clients, nurturing relationships and converting opportunities as well a team management experience. Travel will be required given we service this client across multiple regions and markets. The diversity of products, services, retail environments and challenges require a strong opinion and a passionate interest in retail marketing.
To apply please send updated CV to email@example.com
The Regional Account Director (RAD) is responsible for the development, nurturing and ultimate delivery of the assigned account from a regional perspective.
We are seeking an outstanding individual with exceptional client engagement skills, commercial acumen and leadership skills. A strong understanding of interactive displays, POSM & Premiums will be part of the successful candidates skill set.
The perfect candidate will have senior agency experience with a proven track record for developing Clients, nurturing relationships and converting opportunities as well a team management experience. Travel will be required given we service this client across multiple regions and markets.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Regional Account Director (RAD) is responsible for the development, nurturing and ultimate delivery of the assigned account from a regional perspective. The role is essential in strengthening relationships with the client and identifying growth opportunities for the business by ensuring the client is aware of and understands the full range of services offered by HH Global. The Regional Account Director will take full responsibility for the strategic and operational management of the account, whilst managing key projects ensuring all work is completed in line with the SLA’s.
The Regional Account Director takes responsibility for the co-ordination of creative and production services and ensuring that the quality of service meets the client’s expectations. A strong understanding of contracted terms and service levels is required, as well as taking ownership for overall financial performance of the work stream. The role requires extensive knowledge around strategic sourcing in the retail fixture space across APAC where HH Global has strategic design and production partners as part of the low cost sourcing program.
The role reports into the Deputy CEO, APAC and is part of the Regional Management Team.
- Deliver client’s marketing strategy in terms of design, production and service
- Manage overall financial performance (P&L, budgeting, forecasting) of the account, risk analysis and remedy.
- Define the team structure, roles, competencies and resources to ensure successful execution of the strategy and ensure standard of service provided to client
- Develops and keeps excellent relationships with strategic-level client contacts, provides client and market specific insights, collects regular feedback and ensures implementation of required actions internally and closes the feedback loop by communicating output to the client.
- Negotiates the regional contract and changes to the contract as well as coordination of regional SLA’s and specifics in cooperation with Deputy CEO, APAC. Ensure that the contract is managed in line with our contractual responsibilities
- Drives the core retail fixtures business and also in areas of local project management services, digital and sustainability pursuant to the company vision.
- Work with Solution, Business Development and Sourcing team to identify new business opportunities and builds network of internal and external partners to help him promote implementation of new solutions and business models.
- Acts as point of escalation for any client related issues and proactively manages the resolution process with frequent updates and satisfaction measures.
- Define briefs, problems to be solved and work together with other internal teams on scoping, shaping, building and scaling solutions.
- Coordinating regional pitches/tenders to ensure valid inputs across all markets (presentation, pricing, sourcing strategy) are consolidated and effectively communicated to client.
- Drives a high performing team by reviewing team execution of key client deliverables, regularly reviews status of project execution of projects, monitoring activity and manpower utilization to ensure high quality of the team’s output.
- Drives continuous improvement of the processes and ensure that managers and supervisors are fully trained on all aspects of planning and client’s reporting
- Secures resources and builds network of internal and external partners to help him promote implementation of new solutions and business models.
- Update Senior Leadership Team about the status of the account and suggests new measures to be introduces where required.
- Partner internally across the organisation with operations, planning and creative teams, driving internal disciplines and processes that provide the tools that enable us to do business with existing clients or with new business opportunities.
- Set SMART goals and KPI’s for the client services team that meet the companies objectives and revenue goals
- Coach and mentoring client servicing teams’ mid-tier leaders, long term strategy in planning resources and hiring, performance management, organizational development, providing ongoing support and fostering team work.
- Mentor and develop the team to drive them to deliver operational compliance, excellence, optimization of processes, creative thinking, cost benefit to both our clients and to any internal challenges, foster knowledge-sharing across all disciplines internally to ensure collaborative and joined up thinking across the team.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Strong knowledge of POSM, Print & Premiums
- Strong background in procurement of marketing services
- Highly skilled and presentable at dealing with senior stakeholders
- Ability to develop a regional strategy and execute with support of the local teams
- Very strong operational background and understanding of bottom line management
- Demonstrable track record of successful client and contract management
- Can anticipate internal and/or external issues which will impact own business units and teams and able to develop contingency plans to manage such issues
- Fluent English language with a second Asian language preferred
- Strong experience of dealing with large P&L budgets and bottom line
- Experience managing direct and indirect reports
- Strong experience in Client Services and Account Management
- Proven track record of operational management for client services departments
- Experience in regional procurement and marketing
Customer Focused: Goes beyond quality, delivery, reliability and consistency - involves focusing one’s efforts on finding what a customer needs, before the customer themselves are even aware. Using this information to address and meet the requirement.
Innovation: Thinks creatively to ensure business goals are achieved and take actions to develop innovative solutions. Employees may need to find genuinely novel approaches to reduce costs, change working practices and processes, as well as to develop new opportunities.
Relationship Building: Has the ability to build and maintain a network of business related contacts which will be useful in meeting objectives. It implies an understanding of customers’ and the wider market place and using this knowledge to develop networks and relationships.
Results Focused: Ensuring you are a finisher as well as a starter; it involves measuring and monitoring progress and keeping an eye on the bottom line. It is important that when the change of pace is intense, distractions do not take over, and initiatives started are completed.
Team Player: Commitment to the organisation and department’s common goal, focusing on what is best for the business rather than what suits the individual. Communicating, sharing and supporting others and putting effort into building good working relationships, taking the initiative when others are slow and not being put off by negative responses.
Team Leadership: Working with colleagues, with or without line management authority to achieve results through enthusiasm, motivation, commitment and determination.
Strategic Thinking: Able to recognise patterns and create new concepts and models to explain situations that are conflicting. Has the ability to not only understand the conflict themselves but also present it to others using creative, conceptual and inductive reasoning.
Organisational Awareness: Understands and learns the power relationships in one’s own and other organisations (customers, suppliers etc.). Has the ability to identify who are the real decision-makers and the individuals who can influence them; and to predict how new events or situations will affect individuals and groups within the organisation.