Working as part of the Consulting & Analytics Team, the Data Analyst will be responsible for providing best in class client facing reports, interactive dashboards, intelligent insights and data support across the HH group.
To apply please send updated CV to email@example.com
HH Global is a global marketing services group specialising in the execution of print, digital and retail media. Providing services to brands and retailers, both directly and via their nominated agencies, HH Global delivers a seamlessly integrated customer brand experience and a greater measurable return on marketing investment.
With offices across Europe, the US, Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific, we deliver for some of the most successful and challenging brands in the world and are a market leader in the coordinated, leveraged, management of global marketing supply chains to unify and synchronise all customer touch points across print, digital and retail media.
Purpose of the job
Working as part of the Consulting & Analytics Team, the Data Analyst will be responsible for providing best in class client facing reports, interactive dashboards, intelligent insights and data support across the HH group. The role will also encompass monitoring and reporting on internal data compliance so that all business departments and service lines are conforming to internal processes and delivering against contractual commitments.
Client Management Information (MI) reports
- Design and implement new, best in field, client facing reports
- Design and management of BI dashboard solutions
- Manage amends and updates to all client facing reports, seeking continuous improvement
- Fully understand all client commercial models/contracts, and train all team members.
- Constantly look for process improvements, innovation and added value through reporting.
- Check data to ensure conformance against client contract in multiple countries
- Collate data into standardised reporting formats or as per client specified requirement
- Provide analytical leadership and insights in all projects
- Deliver regular reports on challenges/issues/improvements/suggestions to the Consulting & Analytics Team Lead
- Develop and manage reports and dashboards within HH Global’s chosen BI system (training to be provided)
- Collection of data from various sources using internal systems
- Assume responsibility for generating internal reports
- Use own initiative to create new reports and insights for the benefit of HHG
- Take ownership of all reports that you send out, understanding the requirements of each one, tracking improvements and progress wherever possible and continuously striving to improve
Ad hoc reporting
- Generate reports on an ad hoc basis for approved HH staff as and when required
This list is not exhaustive and is designed to identify the main priorities of the role. This role could include travel overseas to our country offices to understand country specific requirements.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent communicator both written and verbally
- Highly numerate
- Minimum advanced level in Microsoft Excel/Word/PowerPoint
- Experience with using BI tools would be an advantage
- Excellent analytical skills and interpretation/understanding and reporting of data gained in a previous role
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within a similar level role
- Good maths/commercial skills
- Print Management/Digital Media experience ideal but not essential
- Strong understanding of commercial print buying ideal but not essential
- Strong understanding of client SLA’s/KPI ideal but not essential