Business Intelligence Developer / Data engineer
The Business Intelligence Developer will design, develop and maintain BI tools for different departments of the company, which are either project or account based. This person will create data quality processes as well as ensuring data accuracy.
To apply please send updated CV to email@example.com
HH Global is a global marketing services group specialising in the execution of print, digital and retail media. Providing services to brands and retailers, both directly and via their nominated agencies, HH Global delivers a seamlessly integrated customer brand experience and a greater measurable return on marketing investment.
With offices across Europe, the US, Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific, we deliver for some of the most successful and challenging brands in the world and are a market leader in the coordinated, leveraged, management of global marketing supply chains to unify and synchronise all customer touch points across print, digital and retail media.
- Document new reporting features or bugs from both internal and external users
- Coordinate testing of reports with users
- Analyzes data, identifies trends and outliers, and recommends solutions when appropriate.
- Define and maintain ETLs and data processes
- Create and maintain data quality processes as well as ensuring data accuracy.
- Create and maintain system protocols by writing and updating procedures;
- Generate standard or custom reports summarizing business, financial, or economic data for review by executives, managers, clients, and other stakeholders.
- Participate in physical and virtual meetings as required to facilitate functional requirement gathering and report development.
- Manage timely flow of business intelligence information to users.
High Level Competency Requirements & Role Profile:
- 3+ Years work experience
- Strong Excel and Power BI skills for data analysis and manipulation
- Proven ability to document and prioritize issues raised by others
- Ability to prioritize tasks and directly support the department managers.
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments.
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.