Assistant Finance Manager
Reporting to the Group Finance Manager, you will be responsible for helping to ensure the consolidated management accounts are completed on time, along with ensuring that all tax and financial compliance needs of our Global business are met. Ad-Hoc projects will arise within this role, examples including (but not limited to) ensuring Intercompany balances align, Treasury, Cash Forecasting, Data Integrity and SAP integrity checks. Your focus on detail will ensure rework will not be necessary in our pursuit of excellence. This role requires autonomous work with sometimes little supervision, with problem solving a constant task.
To apply please send updated CV to email@example.com
HH Global is the trusted marketing execution partner of the world’s leading brands. We apply the expertise of our people, proven processes, and industry-leading technology to developing innovative solutions that drive down the cost of clients’ print, packaging, and content development, while improving quality, sustainability, and speed to market. With offices across Europe, the US, Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific, we deliver for some of the most successful and challenging brands in the world and are a market leader in the coordinated, leveraged, management of global marketing supply chains to unify and synchronise all customer touchpoints across print, digital and retail media. HH recently acquired another global company and now has a presence in more than 50 countries and employing 3,300+ people.
- Assistance with the month end group consolidation, including tracking of progress of entities; posting of group consolidation / elimination journals for each reporting period; verification of data and key metrics;
- Assistance with the Intercompany reconciliation process
- Checking and verification of entity upload into the consolidation system
- Assistance with compiling and monitoring month-end close calendars for the group within the consolidation system
- Help with the administration function within the consolidation system
- Help with preparation, review, interpretation and development of the Group Management Accounts
- Assistance with the audit of the Annual Group Consolidated Accounts.
- Co-ordination and ad-hoc assistance with our Global tax/financial statement compliance needs.
- Accounting for certain investment and holding companies as well as ownership of all statutory and consolidation adjustments
- Assisting worldwide finance teams with any accounting questions around the monthly consolidation process.
- Producing an environment of continuous improvement to ensure that monthly reporting are completed to the highest possible standard in the most efficient manner.
- Assist with migration of finance systems
- Completion of ad hoc requests and working on ad hoc projects as and when required
This role requires communication with our Global Finance Team. As such, we need to be culturally sensitive to different working environments, and ensure we are responsive in a timely fashion. Follow up communication and following through on tasks will ensure our broader Finance team has the trust in our Group Finance team to deliver collective excellence.
Skills and Experience
- Qualified Accountant
- Expert working knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- SAP Business One preferred
- Experience with international Intercompany reconciliations preferred
- Experience with consolidation system preferred but not essential
- Real world experience in process documentation/mapping and in implementing process improvement
- Self motivated
- Problem solver
- Self starter
- Good communicator
- Team Player
- Good attention to detail
- Can do attitude