APAC Content Promotions Program Coordinator
To apply please send updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
HH Global is a global marketing services group specialising in the execution of print, digital and retail media. Providing services to brands and retailers, both directly and via their nominated agencies, HH Global delivers a seamlessly integrated customer brand experience and a greater measurable return on marketing investment.
With offices across Europe, the US, Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific, we deliver for some of the most successful and challenging brands in the world and are a market leader in the coordinated, leveraged, management of global marketing supply chains to unify and synchronise all customer touch points across print, digital and retail media.
- Own the Google Play gift card APAC content promotions roadmap and pipeline including selection of developer partners, titles, regions, cadence, and offers across our physical and digital retail and payments channels. Support global content promotions with developer sell-in and communications
- Successfully sell-in opportunities to developers, in partnership with the Business Development (BD) team
- Develop actionable promotional strategies based on shopper insights and analysis. Continue to elevate how we bring Play to life at retail through relevant gaming promotions.
- Lead a cross-functional team to execute and manage campaigns and coordinate with global team members to ensure consistent coordination and aligned strategies with scalable processes
- Partner with analytics and operations team to ensure best-in-class processes and reporting
- Partner with marketing to craft robust go-to-market plans and assets for campaigns
- Collect key visual(s) and copyright term(s) from a content developer or publisher which will be used on co-promotion marketing assets
- Submit translation requests for content promotions & share translation results back to a content developer or publisher for approvals
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 6+ years of industry experience in retail, consumer-facing marketing, mobile gaming/digital content, or payments marketing.
- Experience with external partner management
- Strong communication skills, cross-functional collaboration, and project management experience
- Prior people management.
- Fluent in English and Japanese (verbal and written)
- MBA or equivalent business & marketing experience in retail or consumer packaged goods
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical capabilities, with the ability to develop creative/non-traditional solutions for challenging, undefined problems
- Prior experience in a global (or non-US) role
- Fluent in Japanese (verbal and written)