Through reporting lines to the Regional Account Director (RAD) and the Country Manager, the Account Manager (AM) is responsible for ensuring that services to the customer are delivered to specification to the overarching contract SLA’s. The AM will be expected to have significant client contact and working with the RAD to take the lead role in particular projects and campaign management, occasionally deputising for the RAD, if required. The Account Manager will preferably have experience in managing campaigns, Print, 3 dimensional POS and category management.
To apply please send updated CV to email@example.com
HH Global is a global marketing services group specialising in the execution of POS, print, digital and campaign execution management.
We provide services to global brands and retailers, both directly and via their nominated agencies. HH Global delivers a seamlessly integrated Customer Brand Experience and a greater measurable return on marketing investment (ROMI).
With offices across Europe, the US, Latin America and Asia-Pacific, HH Global delivers for some of the most successful and challenging brands in the world and is a market leader in the coordinated, leveraged, management of global marketing supply chains to unify and synchronise all customer touchpoints across Design, POS, print, digital and retail media.
HH Global continues to grow rapidly year on year and is searching for the best candidates in the market for those professionals who desire to be on a winning team.
- Delivering services on time, to specification, to a high quality and to contractual targets
- Providing technical input and advice on projects as required to achieve high quality standards
- Production of detailed specifications for internal and external clients
- Monitoring high standards and working together on new methods and procedures
- Ensuring best practice in conjunction with wider HH Global operations group
- Develops a good understanding of the client’s business and industry sector
- Maintain a full understanding of the broad range of HH’s services and work closely with the internal departments to provide the client with digital services that complement their print
- Implement new methods and procedures as required
- Develop strong relationships with Client stakeholders and Client agencies
- Deliver a high level of customer service
- Monitor projects to ensure they are delivered to specification and on time
- Build team camaraderie and apply best practices in conjunction with wider HH operations group and encourage knowledge sharing.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Previous experience working in FMCG / POS / Promotional / and the print sector is essential.
- Works collaboratively with others in pursuit of team goals
- Is comfortable analysing and interpreting data and conversation on client reports
- Identifies opportunities for continuous improvement
- Identifies growth opportunities within the client account to build scale and scope
- Takes a logical and systematic approach to work
- Takes a flexible approach to work and encourages others to do so
- Account management experience, working within a contracted environment to strict SLAs (service level agreements) and KPIs (key performance indicators)
- Able to manage and communicate with key client stakeholders to successfully deliver and exceed their expectations
- Knowledge of Microsoft office
- Experience in Agency environment will be an advantage
- Experience in liaising directly with clients and advising on campaign solutions is preferred
- Be comfortable in client meetings to become an extension of the client team. Interact and provide high levels of comfort to the client on campaign management.