Team Lead – Hhub Billing
The Billing Team Lead will be responsible is responsible for the quality control of the entire revenue cycle.
TO APPLY, PLEASE SEND UPDATED CV TO HR.APAC@HHGLOBAL.COM
The Billing Team Lead will be responsible is responsible for the quality control of the entire revenue cycle. The Billing Team Lead will need to work collaboratively with the Account Management and
Client Services teams.
- Generate customer invoices and submit to client via email/client portal.
- Manage day-to-day activities with the team.
- Understanding and staying informed of the changes with procedures, billing guidelines, and laws.
- Monitoring and managing workflow or daily targets to assure timely delivery of agreed SLA’s.
- Respond to customer queries and resolving complaints
- Respond to billing enquiries of Account Management teams across regions and other internal teams.
- Delegation of Work within the team
- Tracking and maintaining metrics for a variety of data includes attendance, productivity, etc.
- Develop processes to improve productivity and quality of the team.
- Mentor analysts and senior analysts. Supervise and train junior staff or new trainees and encourage good A/R follow up skills and work ethic.
- Participate in the new pilots projects & work towards proper transition of knowledge to team.
- Assist in month-end financial statement close
- Support other accounting projects, as necessary
- Working Knowledge about VAT, TDS, Service Tax and GST
- To ensure that the company’s policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Graduate in Accounting
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills
- Able to juggle multiple responsibilities at one time
- Excellent verbal and written English language communication skills
- Extremely high level of attention to detail
- Punctual and time-sensitive
- Target oriented and AR resolution mind set
- Team player
- Strong analytical background