Creative Artworker - Wakefield
HH Global are currently recruiting for a Creative Artworker to join our expanding team. You would be required to contribute to the performance of the Creative Production Studio through the delivery of high quality accurate and commercially focused artwork for print and digital projects, for one of the UK’s biggest Financial Companies.
- Responsible for complete development of specific projects, from concept, through design, to creating print and media ready artwork.
- To prepare final artwork for print and digital, ensuring client requirements
- To demonstrate an exceptional understanding and capability in artwork production and a strong understanding of digital channels.
- You will be confident in your creative and conceptual abilities and have the confidence in presenting and pitching your ideas to team members.
- Work alongside designers/ design managers when required.
- Strong typography and layout skills with a strong attention to detail.
- You will also be a team player, proactive and a keen problem solver.
- Ensure that the clients visual identity guidelines are up held.
- To support the business in other areas as may be required from time to time.
- To adhere to the company’s “Standard Operating Procedures”.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
You will be able to demonstrate;
- Fluent with using Adobe CS software, experience in After Effects and Java Script though not essential would be desirable.
- Able to work to tight deadlines with a keen eye for detail.
- Appreciation of design, layout and typography.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- Enthusiasm, initiative and ability to work as part of a team.