Store Support Manager - Wakefield, UK
The Store Support Manager is responsible for installation and advice on POS for client new stores and remodels. Liaising with the Account Management Team, the client’s traders and stores, the primary focus of this role will be to go to the client stores ensuring POS provided is installed and maintained in a correct manner and as per client POS guidelines. The Store Support Manager will be available for any advice when requested and will assist during trials, store set ups and general innovation trials.
- Responsible for planning and executing all POS for new stores, refits and extensions as per current guidelines
- Briefs new stores on how to order and install POS and maintain POS to guidelines
- Provide assistance during trials, store set ups and POS innovation trials
- To support client Implementation POS Planner during EWYC store set-ups during each key season
- To set up and set down all seasonal mock-ups within client head office and/or selected store
- Create and maintain ‘easy to use’ implementation instructions for new / existing POS elements as required
- Provide support to the client Implementation POS Planner with POS Implementation guide / OBW guide to ensure all the detail is correct
- Provides full store audits
- Maintains stores matrix
- Verify accuracy of stores matrix
- Communicates between the Account Management team and Client’s Marketing
- Delivers exceptional levels of customer service at all times, and ensures client processes POS guidelines are adhered to
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Project Management
- POS knowledge
- Understanding of POS print techniques
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
HH Global is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV and cover letter to Recruitment.Wakefield@HHGlobal.com.