The Procurement Manager is responsible for sourcing strategies, business and client saving strategies whilst ensuring we have a sustainable supply chain to support the business.
To apply, please send updated CV to email@example.com
We are a global marketing services group specialising in the execution of print, digital and retail media. Providing services to brands and retailers, both directly and via their nominated agencies, HH Global delivers a seamlessly integrated Customer Brand Experience and a greater measurable return on marketing investment (ROMI).
With offices across Europe, the US, Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific, HH Global delivers for some of the most successful and challenging brands in the world and is a market leader in the coordinated, leveraged, management of global marketing supply chains to unify and synchronise all customer touch points across digital, print and retail media.
The HH Global proposition includes: Marketing Technology; Media Asset Management; Creative Production; Artwork Management; Transcreation and Adaptation; Marketing Procurement; Production Management and Marketing Fulfilment.
The Procurement Manager is responsible for sourcing strategies, business and client saving strategies whilst ensuring we have a sustainable supply chain to support the business. The individual will have an exemplary track record with experience of print management solutions, excellent technical knowledge within a diverse product range. You must have strong procurement and analytical experience and have the ability to comprehensively diagnose Procurement needs, build a vision and roadmap for development, design capabilities through benchmarking/innovation and embed the capability through a focus on the internal customer and cross-functional change management across the different levels of the organisation.
You will work across the client base to set the strategies to ensure all savings/targets are met. Responsibilities will include the complete management of:
- Strategic supply chain, building regional category partners
- Roadmap and delivery of Savings strategy and performance through supply chain
- Approvals limits and sign off of high value activity
- Strategic RFP’s/Due Diligence
- Program roll out
With the ability to develop relationships with industry experts, colleagues and senior stakeholders, you will:
- Build and develop effective relationships with key internal stakeholders demonstrating a full understanding of their drivers & requirements and identifying and providing appropriate support & solutions
- Have strong project management skills with the ability to develop realistic and comprehensive sourcing timetables to ensure that project deadlines are understood, roles and responsibilities are clearly defined and communicated to the stakeholder
- Have the ability to work as part of a cross border team, contributing to the category agenda and supporting best practice procurement management
- Manage the execution of the category plan, including support of client projects (sourcing, contract renewals, extensions, variations, terminations and dispute resolution etc.) and delivery of savings (cost avoidance and reduction)
- Have the ability and willingness to adopt a flexible approach to client projects thereby accommodating client working preferences whilst still meeting key procurement principles (e. g. risk mitigation, value for money and service and quality)
- Have the ability sustain a high level of drive and maintain a professional and enthusiastic approach to work even when under duress.
- Willingness to work hard to meet demands in key times of pressure and the ability to overcome obstacles in order to meet project deadlines
- Work closely with the client services team to review client data, create strategic plans to maximise profits/savings
- Leverage Procurement’s value engineering methods and existing country supplier development programmes
- Support regional procurement roles to interface with regional and country procurement roles on strategic sourcing
- Best practice/knowledge sharing across the regions
- Have the ability to negotiate effectively and communicate on all levels
- Have strong organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task, and a flexible, logical and proactive approach
- Collaborate with senior functional leaders to establish both short and long-term business objectives.
- Identify metrics, technology tools, and processes to optimize sourcing and supplier activities.
- Have first class verbal and written communication skills; you will have to present ideas/analytics with confidence internally and to clients
- Identify the needs for continual process improvement and innovation across sourcing, contracting, and analytics; developing a standard of metrics using benchmark data to assist in measuring department’s performance against goals and industry best practices
- Anticipate key supplier problems that could affect supply.
- Resolve any major issues that arise.
- Be accountable for overall Supplier Management/Innovation and must strategically manage new and existing sourcing relationships, with a focus on supplier total cost of ownership and value.
- Ensure continuity of supply through the development of excellent supplier partnerships ensuring full awareness of Business Continuity plans.
- Be responsible for all vendor contracts and negotiations.
- Be responsible for the creation and ownership of departments improvement plans, developing and executing a sourcing strategy for spend categories that will drive measureable improvements in the areas of customer satisfaction, compliance and cost benefits.
- Have excellent project management, judgement and time management skills
- Be able to see the bigger picture and think of new and better ways to achieve end goals
- Be resilient and able to work to tight deadlines under pressure
- Be a creative thinker with problem solving capability
- Be a strong team player
- Have excellent negotiation skills
- Have experience of ISO/ISR audits and audit procedures
- Have excellent MS Office skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- In-depth knowledge of production cycle and print technology preferable.
- Conversant with print and imaging processes, with an excellent working-knowledge of litho and digital printing and their limitations will be an advantage
HH Global is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, religion/belief, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.