Onsite Copy Editor (Pharma), Lexington, MA
Copy Editor will review all print and digital pieces for our pharmaceutical client.
Job Description We are currently looking for a Copy Editor who will review all print and digital pieces for our pharmaceutical client. The Copy Editor will be accountable for ensuring clarity, spelling, grammar, alignment with in-house style guides, AMA style, and brand guidelines.
Key Responsibilities: The Copy Editor will be responsible for a comprehensive review of all outgoing/internal work. The projects include websites, advertisements, promotional materials, email, and other such collateral work.
Job Duties Include:
- Performing detailed review of the material at all stages of the job
- Confirming that all final changes have been made as requested
- Verifying that no other changes (i.e., changes that were not requested) were made to content
- Checking references, logo, trademarks, etc.
- Executing a review of the production proof and supporting documents
- Comparing the production proof to the final version to ensure the content is consistent
- Reviewing the entire document with the production proof in a staging environment to ensure that the content matches word-for-word---including consistency of images and format
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of copyediting and proofreading experience
- A Bachelor's Degree in English, communications, journalism or related field
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to meet multiple deadlines in a high-production environment
- Must exhibit strong written/verbal communication and critical thinking skills
- A willingness to learn
- Pharmaceutical copyediting experience preferred\
- Agency background a plus
- Knowledge of Veeva Vault a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Can work in a close-knit working environment
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: HH Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by law