A senior member of HH Global’s Finance team, working to ensure that all financial transactions, analysis and reporting for all HH companies in India are completed within the specified deadlines and meets local Indian and global accounting requirements. To ensure that HH India meets all financial requirements required by the group and local authorities in India.
To apply, please send updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
HH Global is a global marketing services group specialising in the execution of print, digital and retail media. Providing services to brands and retailers, both directly and via their nominated agencies, HH Global delivers a seamlessly integrated customer brand experience and a greater measurable return on marketing investment.
With offices across Europe, the US, Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific, we deliver for some of the most successful and challenging brands in the world and are a market leader in the coordinated, leveraged, management of global marketing supply chains to unify and synchronise all customer touch points across print, digital and retail media.
- Leadership of the Indian finance teams based in Mumbai and Delhi
- Provide senior management financial support to the APAC Financial Controller, HH Global’s group CFO, Group Financial Controller and Indian leadership
- Take an active role in the management of the Indian entities (including Finance SSC), supporting the Indian local management and APAC regional management on projects and initiatives as directed by the Indian and regional management group.
- Preparation of monthly Management Accounts for all HH companies in India within the timelines required:
- Ensuring that monthly revenue numbers are accurate;
- Undertake monthly client gross profit contribution reviews, including work-in-progress reviews, cost of sales accrual calculations and variance analysis;
- Ensure that all balance sheet reconciliations and analysis have been completed;
- Working with other HH teams to understand and resolve monthly variances;
- Monthly calculation and reporting of KPIs and other reports with commentary.
- Responsibility for ensuring that all business finance procedures and processes are followed:
- Responsibility for full set of bookkeeping for all HH companies in India;
- Compliance with local indirect, direct tax and GAAP requirements, including regular communication with local advisors;
- Daily cash flow monitoring and reporting, including:
- Review and monitor credit control;
- Review and monitor accounts payable and accounts receivable balances.
- Review and monitor payroll issues and related returns processes are completed within timescales;
- Review and formation of accounting procedures;
- Advising the business on processes affecting Finance and assisting in monitoring and enforcing compliance.
- Commercial support
- Provide sound commercial supports to local and regional management in contract negotiations, commercial model development as well as financial analysis to facilitate management decision making
- Ensuring that Corporate Income tax returns and Indirect Tax returns are reviewed and submitted on time;
- Review Transfer Pricing transactions; prepare and facilitate the Transfer Pricing Audit to ensure the audit is conducted and filed accurately within deadlines
- Leading and supporting the annual budget and mid-year reforecast processes and the Annual three-year planning process for Indian entities
- Responsible for the planning and preparation of annual audits as required by local regulations:
- Planning and preparation of annual audits;
- Liaising with local and Head Office staff and auditors to ensure the smooth running of annual audits;
- Management of local external relationships:
- Local audit and advisory relationships;
- Banking relationships;
- Key supplier relationships
- Leadership and sound Finance SSC management
- Strong leadership
- Identify and develop talents within Indian Finance team
- Manage and ensure high quality Finance SSC team
- New HH entities setup
- Taking the lead and responsible for new entities setup in Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka
- Any future potential new entities setup e.g. Dubai, etc
- Completion of ad hoc requests and working on ad hoc projects when required
This list is not exhaustive and is designed to identify the main priorities of the role.
Skills and Experience
- University graduate with either an undergraduate or graduate degree in Accounting and Finance;
- Professional accounting qualification, with training at big 4 firm preferred;
- Experience of financial audits for India and familiar with Indian GAAP is a must
- Experience of working with India SSC or managing SSC in India preferred
- Experience of working in a multi-national environment;
- Experience in professional services or the print industry;
- Strong Excel skills;
- Working experience of SAP ERP or SAP Business One;
- Experience of system implementation will be an advantage;
- Minimal 15 years + working experience with 5-7 years of experience in similar role
- Self motivated
- Problem solver
- Self starter
- Good communicator
- Team Player
- Good attention to detail
- Can do attitude