Reporting to the Regional CEO, The Country Manager is accountable for the strategic and day-today operational management of the country affiliate to ensure that this is run profitably, effectively and against all operational and business targets.
To apply, please send updated CV to email@example.com
HH Global is a global marketing services group specialising in the execution of print, digital and retail media. Providing services to brands and retailers, both directly and via their nominated agencies, HH Global delivers a seamlessly integrated customer brand experience and a greater measurable return on marketing investment.
With offices across Europe, the US, Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific, we deliver for some of the most successful and challenging brands in the world and are a market leader in the coordinated, leveraged, management of global marketing supply chains to unify and synchronise all customer touch points across print, digital and retail media.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Reporting to the Regional CEO, The Country Manager is accountable for the strategic and day-today operational management of the country
affiliate to ensure that this is run profitably, effectively and against all operational and business targets.
The Country Manager will lead a management team to deliver a market leading service to clients whilst leading the strategic development of services to optimise resources and cost efficiency. In commercial terms, the Country Manager will be responsible for achieving the annual budgeted contribution targets ensuring the company meet the annual growth and revenue targets from existing clients.
The successful candidate will be required to lead a team of people ensuring the operations structures are appropriate for effective delivery of our service, optimising productivity. They will also lead and participate in business initiatives whilst successfully implementing new business and change programs.
You will be required to develop local country networks and partnerships and keep abreast of the trends within the Marketing Services sector.
- Delivery of the Strategic operational and commercial strategy
- Oversees contracts, ensuring that the contract is managed in line with our contractual responsibilities
- Ensures best practice is delivered in conjunction with the wider HH operations group
- Implements appropriate contingency planning
- Manages overall financial performance of the country alongside the client-facing, procurement and business development teams
- Reviews and assess business risks, taking necessary action to reduce such risks, while ensuring that these are communicated.
- Develops strong relationships with senior key decision-makers in the Group
- Maintains and nurtures relationships with day-to- day clients
- Develops and maintains a comprehensive knowledge of the clients; business and sector
- Ensures that client is aware of HH Global’s services and that these are promoted
- Sponsor new business leads
- Identify opportunity for growth
- Assist in business planning to support growth
- Identify and nurture talent at all levels and support the personal development and progression of all direct reports.
- Collaborate effectively with other business and functional leaders influencing operating strategies
- Lead the innovative development of the business operating model
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Self-motivated with a pro-active approach
- Has a good commercial mind-set
- Strong negotiation skills
- Is able to influence key stakeholders
- Has the ability to structure and plan activities and deliver to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication both internally and externally
- Strong client service focus
- Able to motivate and co-ordinate on-site and offsite resources
- Good presentation skills
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Ability to nurture and develop relationships with all stakeholders
- Able to present account planning and strategy for retention, growth and added value
- Demonstrable track record of successful client and contract management
- Can anticipate internal and/or external issues which will impact own business units and teams and able to develop contingency plans to manage such issues.
- Demonstrable track record of running a successful business/ operation
- Previous experience working in print/ print management/ print buying/ marketing print procurement / marketing Services essential
- Strong client facing background
- Prior involvement of managing and leading staff across multiple sites
- Experience of managing department financials
- Experience of training and developing team
HH Global is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, religion/belief, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.