Technical Services - Team Lead
The Technical Services Team is responsible for maintaining e-commerce platforms procurement and ERP platforms for our clients and internal users, backlog prioritization, system configuration, and troubleshooting and escalating issues on various platforms. The candidates for the team must possess great technical, problem-solving, and communication skills in addition to a strong desire to learn more about technology. The roles within this function include technology and platform-specific training, as well as ongoing knowledge sharing.
To apply please send updated CV to email@example.com
HH Global is a global marketing services group specialising in the execution of print, digital and retail media. Providing services to brands and retailers, both directly and via their nominated agencies, HH Global delivers a seamlessly integrated customer brand experience and a greater measurable return on marketing investment.
With offices across Europe, the US, Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific, we deliver for some of the most successful and challenging brands in the world and are a market leader in the coordinated, leveraged, management of global marketing supply chains to unify and synchronise all customer touch points across print, digital and retail media.
- Project lead for high profile, high volume account submissions to the Business Operations Processing Team
- Works closely with and at the direction of the Business Operations Manager
- First point of contact for accounts for site issue escalations
- Coordinates and gives direction to the Business Operations Team on a day to day basis
- Documents operational workflows and provides input on potential ideas for improvement
- Provides technical and VALO support for our internal teams
- Provides Account Team coaching on an as needed basis for more efficient workflows
- Special projects lead for Business Operations Manager
- Emergency go-to for critical project delegation
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office software and Zendesk
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Smartsheet is a plus
- Proven experience in customer service / technical support, e-commerce, business process management, variable rendering platforms, project management
- Strong leadership and critical thinking skills with the ability to deal with changes effectively
- Technical aptitude with ability to grasp technology concepts around SaaS platforms
- Proven experience with project management
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor while working with a multitude of different departments in a fast-paced environment while staying organized and hitting deadlines
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Should be willing to work in 24/5 shift