Retail Display Production Manager
Your prime responsibilities include overseeing the execution of global & regional program initiatives and product launches across the creative group including resource allocation, brief alignment, timeline management, agency/vendor management, cross-functional representation and ultimately execution quality.
To apply please send updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
HH Global is a global marketing services group specialising in the execution of print, digital and retail media. Providing services to brands and retailers, both directly and via their nominated agencies, HH Global delivers a seamlessly integrated customer brand experience and a greater measurable return on marketing investment.
With offices across Europe, the US, Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific, we deliver for some of the most successful and challenging brands in the world and are a market leader in the coordinated, leveraged, management of global marketing supply chains to unify and synchronise all customer touch points across print, digital and retail media.
You will work collaboratively with a cross-functional team on strategy alignment, go-to-market planning and execution across the various.
This includes responsibility for all sourcing and contract management strategies and activities, delivering the strategic vision and goals of the business and ensuring execution of all common sourcing strategies including supplier management, quality, ISR/ISO, color management, adaptation of common sourcing tools and reporting, with a strong focus on cost savings activities.
- Main POC for all retail marketing orders, budgeting, planning and logistics
- Manage and maintain internal planning tool for APAC and ensure latest fixture, planogram information is submitted to agreed deadlines
- Manage all production queries
- Ensure vendors deliver to timelines and agreed budgets
- Manage APAC’s ordering and planning processes with GTM lead on behalf of region
- Coordinate fixture orders/shipments/installation with Store Ops where required
- Main POC for production on vendor negotiation & material sourcing
- Manage Global fixtures program
- Client Assessments, including client-facing meetings & presentations
- Supplier selection & analysis
- Strategic Supplier Management
- Managing an internal online proofing process
- Management of POS/POP substrate and hardware programs with manufacturers and suppliers
- Understand the market requirements across APAC and provide production solutions
- To manage the production of POS/POP projects from concept to completion with a strong focus on technical excellence. The ability to develop relationships with Retail POS/POP & Commercial print industry experts, colleagues and senior stakeholders, you will:
- Be solutions focused, with a positive “can do” attitude
- Have the ability to negotiate effectively and communicate on all levels
- Have strong organizational skills, with the ability to multitask, with a flexible, logical and proactive approach
- Collaborate with senior functional leaders to establish both short and long-term business objectives.
- Develop and implement protocols and practices to ensure effectiveness and efficiency of strategic initiatives.
- Have first class verbal and written communication skills; you will have to present ideas/analytics with confidence internally and to clients
- Anticipate key supplier problems that could affect supply.
- Resolve any major issues that arise.
- Be accountable for printed Retail POS/POP & Commercial Print Suppliers Management/Innovation and must strategically manage new and existing sourcing relationships, with a focus on supplier total cost of ownership and value.
- Be responsible for all vendor contracts and negotiations.
- Be responsible for the creation and ownership of department improvement plans, developing and executing a sourcing strategy for spend categories that will drive measurable improvements in the areas of customer satisfaction, compliance and cost benefits.
- Work with the internal team to complete all tender requirements within given schedules
- Complete and approve all due diligence activity, having a firm understanding of the commercial models and mechanisms
- Translate commercial offers into working commercials effectively and simply for the account teams to administer.
- Have excellent project management, judgement and time management skills
- BS/BA Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years POS/POP / Commercial Print / Procurement / Supply Management / Supply Chain Experience required
- Minimum 5 years Strategic Sourcing, Negotiating and Contracting Expertise specific to the Retail POS/POP & Commercial print industry required
- Have a strong connection to suppliers of POS/POP & Commercial printed materials
- Have in-depth knowledge of Retail POS/POP & Commercial print production cycle, including Warehousing, Fulfillment and Distribution.
- Ability to see the bigger picture and think of new and better ways to achieve end goals
- Be resilient and able to work to tight deadlines under pressure
- Be a creative thinker with problem solving capability
- Be a strong team player
- Have excellent negotiation skills