Retail Activation Executive
As the Retail Activation Executive, you will work closely with Execution Manager, Account managers, Retail mangers, suppliers and internal contacts. You will be responsible for delivering 100 % compliance on execution projects through quality execution on time. With regard to matters relating to execution projects, the Retail Activation Executive is required to remain in contact with suppliers and account teams and is responsible for Monitor suppliers to ensure they deliver as per quality & timelines
To apply please send updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
HH Global is a global marketing services group specialising in the execution of print, digital and retail media. Providing services to brands and retailers, both directly and via their nominated agencies, HH Global delivers a seamlessly integrated customer brand experience and a greater measurable return on marketing investment.
With offices across Europe, the US, Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific, we deliver for some of the most successful and challenging brands in the world and are a market leader in the coordinated, leveraged, management of global marketing supply chains to unify and synchronise all customer touch points across print, digital and retail media.
- Take briefs from Execution managers/Retail manager & manage from start to finish
- The Retail activation executive in consultation with execution manager is required to negotiate costings and timescales for each job and select the most appropriate supplier.
- Monitor suppliers to ensure they deliver as per quality & timelines
- Early triggering alarms to get required resources around any potential issue
- Ensure project is recorded using the designated company formats / tools
- Responsible for daily / weekly /monthly MIS ( Project Status)
- complete necessary account admin and reporting
- Ensure invoicing procedures are followed.
- Implement new methods and procedures as required
- Ensure invoicing procedures are followed
- Able to attend meetings away from the client site as required
- Ensure compliance with Regulatory and Company policies
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to manage vendors and work together with them to deliver
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, with a good sense of humor
- Has knowledge of technical aspects related to Soft /hard POSM’s with detailed understanding of different installation /maintenance techniques
- Able to anticipate the problem areas related to POSM executions in modern trade & general trade and plan for them
- Is professional, courteous and calm under pressure
- Has a project management mind-set
- Process driven, with an eye to sales and business development
- Knowledge of Microsoft office is a must.
- Experience in trouble shooting unexpected project issues and implementing preventative measures is preferred.
- Familiar with POSM language
- Previous experience working in POSM execution project , merchandising activity will be an advantage