The Project Manager is a key role who will directly report to our Senior Project Manager and providing high performance service in terms of project planning & management, cost management, fixture goods roll-out programme to the stores in Japan national wise for our clients. This professional to brief, coordinate, monitor and evaluate outputs of all stakeholders to ensure that each project (complete store, shop-in-shop or range of displays) get planned properly (floor planning), quotation preparation and approval, fixture arrangement and coordination, picked & packed, delivered and installed in the required destination in the required quality and time frame.
To apply please send updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Act as the right hand to Senior Project Managers to ensure smooth delivery of the task through all the project phases – setting up project details in ERP system, floor planning, price quotations and time planning, assembly & Pick-n-Pack, transport and final installation of the stores and follow-up maintenance service.
- Identify appropriate production methods and qualified local vendors/partners
- Ensure the quality of technical documents, schedules, design drawings, mechanical drawings, materials are accurate and complete
- Provide excellent customer service and prompt response to all stakeholders both internal and external.
- Regularly report on project status, inventory and project specific issues quickly and with proposed solutions, providing live visibility of the status of all projects and forecast stock demand, highlighting shortages to client or Production Manager.
- Identify and solve issues with effective solutions and flawlessly exceeding client expectations.
- Able to demonstrate in depth knowledge of client’s business, brand language and cultures.
- Team player in Regional Team on collaborations and sharing
- 5 years of experience expected - in project management, retail development, Interior design, architectural, key account management and business administration.
- Good understanding and skillsets of technical drawings and architectural floor plans.
- Able to learn fast specifics about our industry including building and production materials, production processes, fit out and retail environments.
- Familiar with Japan markets and local potential vendor resources
- Conversant logistics knowledge, knowing well about all kinds of requirement about import, export and warehouse, etc.
- Organized, efficient, and structured to work with large volume of information.
- Dedicated, loyal and focused on outstanding client service.
- Professional business etiquette, excellent communication skills for daily interaction with clients, local supplier/partners and colleagues.
- Good coordination ability, capability to manage multi-task at once.
- Open, honest, direct, and proactive mindset.
- Stress resistant and able to focus under time pressure.
- Strong adaptability and flexibility, able to see and analyze from whole picture while still keep high level of attention to details
- Capacity to quickly learn and operate internal ERP software for project management.
- Japanese – Native speaker
- Advanced English is a must
- Other languages advantageous
- Advanced level of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint is a must
- Experience with interior store design tools such as CAD/Sketchup applications
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- 3D Max and V-Ray experience is a plus
- ERP experience is a great benefit.