Production Designer - Google
To apply please send updated CV to email@example.com
HH Global is a global marketing services group specialising in the execution of print, digital and retail media. Providing services to brands and retailers, both directly and via their nominated agencies, HH Global delivers a seamlessly integrated customer brand experience and a greater measurable return on marketing investment.
With offices across Europe, the US, Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific, we deliver for some of the most successful and challenging brands in the world and are a market leader in the coordinated, leveraged, management of global marketing supply chains to unify and synchronise all customer touch points across print, digital and retail media.
About Google Play
Google Play is at the heart of the Android ecosystem, providing the apps, games, and digital content that bring Android devices to life. The Play store serves over 2B users in 190 markets, and is a critical driver of Google’s overall revenue growth.
- Create digital assets and adapt existing artwork for multi-resolution platforms using industry standard software packages, such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and Figma.
- Deliver highest-quality digital assets for designs that range across multiple devices and regions.
- Translate designs into ongoing and updated layout specifications and templates for partners to deliver raw assets; provide additional feedback and art direction for assets that don't meet guidelines.
- Participate in cross-functional discussions and provide leadership in assessing and updating specification documentation as platforms and UX evolves.
- Provide cut and organize assets, and communicate them in a way that they can be visually referenced and integrated by UX, engineering, and other cross-functional teams.
- Extract good art from bad art, select suitable stock photography and adapt existing art to enhance Google products and brands.
- Ensure assets are on brand and strategically aligned with team vision, paying close attention to detail with zero tolerance for inconsistency in design.
- Provide excellent customer service to stakeholders via strong communication, presentation, documentation, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Demonstrate commitment to and interest in production design while preserving respect for the creative process; welcomes feedback and iterative design environment.
- Support Play creative and design leads in developing brand guidelines and materials for new programs, marketing moments, and products on the store.
- Production designer will deliver digital assets as requested by stakeholders within expected timelines (2 - 7 business days) and without error
- Assist in training new designers supporting new platforms and provide back up design support, as needed.