Marketing Manager - Singapore
The job holder will be responsible for strategizing and implementing the marketing activities to drive strategic objectives, with a focus on Mass Affluent and Wealth Management business; reviewing and recommending suitable proposals by Creative and Media agencies; Execution of integrated marketing campaigns.
To apply, please send updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
HH Global is a global marketing services group specialising in the execution of print, digital and retail media. Providing services to brands and retailers, both directly and via their nominated agencies, HH Global delivers a seamlessly integrated customer brand experience and a greater measurable return on marketing investment.
With offices across Europe, the US, Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific, we deliver for some of the most successful and challenging brands in the world and are a market leader in the coordinated, leveraged, management of global marketing supply chains to unify and synchronise all customer touch points across print, digital and retail media.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The job holder will be responsible for :-
- strategizing and implementing the marketing activities to drive strategic objectives, with a focus on Mass Affluent and Wealth Management business.
- reviewing and recommending suitable proposals by Creative and Media agencies.
- Execution of integrated marketing campaigns.
Key activities and decision making
Impact on the Business / Function
- Strategies & implement marketing activities to support the Wealth Management Business.
- Develop marketing campaigns and activities for overseas Indian
- Plan & execute effective communication strategies within allocated budget for campaigns/projects from a Customer first perspective
- Review & analyze the effectiveness of the implemented channels with reference to business and marketing objectives and propose alternatives & solutions.
- Drive creative and media innovation through strategic media partnerships, Content Marketing, etc. in campaigns
Customers / Stakeholders
- Wealth Management Team
- Proposition and International Wealth Sales team
- Digital Team
- Brand / Legal & Compliance Team
- Agencies (Creative and Media)
Leadership & Teamwork
- Managing marketing campaigns independently
- Work independently to develop sound marketing plans that are aligned with business and marketing objectives specified.
Operational Effectiveness & Control
- Ongoing campaign analysis and tracking
- Post-Campaign learnings and recommendations
- Ensure that projects delivered are within budget allocated
Typical Targets and Measures
- Effectiveness of the implemented communication channels such as acquisition and usage results.
- Innovations & targets to cross-sell Wealth Management services through strategic media partnerships and Content Marketing.
- Drive positive engagement and conversations via Digital Marketing
- Deliver the marketing campaigns in a timely and accurate manner
- Stakeholder’s feedback.
- Clear processes & workflow
- Managing budget effectively
- Degree holder from recognized university
- Min. 2 years of experience in marketing campaign management. Preferably in Financial Industry
- Experience with India Market
- Experience in Digital Marketing would be advantageous
- Able to multi-task and work independently with minimal supervision
- Able to work within a team and manage internal and external stakeholders
- Possess good communication skills
- Fluent in Microsoft Office
- Proficient in English and Chinese