IT Support Analyst L1
The IT support analyst will provide IT Systems support, analysis and troubleshooting to all areas of the HH Global business in a 24/7 environment including hardware, software, utilities and telecommunications.
To apply please send updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
HH Global is a global marketing services group specialising in the execution of print, digital and retail media. Providing services to brands and retailers, both directly and via their nominated agencies, HH Global delivers a seamlessly integrated customer brand experience and a greater measurable return on marketing investment.
With offices across Europe, the US, Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific, we deliver for some of the most successful and challenging brands in the world and are a market leader in the coordinated, leveraged, management of global marketing supply chains to unify and synchronise all customer touch points across print, digital and retail media.
- Should be a team player and must possess good knowledge of current IT standards, strong analytical, qualitative and problem-solving abilities.
- Must have the ability to identify and solve problems with limited supervision and thorough attention to detail.
- Work with users to appropriately diagnose the nature of their problems to resolve software, hardware, and mobile device issues.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal, including the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff, particularly with senior management. The individual must possess excellent written communication skills
- Ability to work independently, plan workload and deliver on commitments.
- Process & Quality: Works according to the company process and policy requirements. Provide first-line support including; investigation and diagnosis through phone, remote support, chat support and/or e-mail.
- Client management: Experience working within a global environment with Fluent English as the primary language. Apply excellent communication skills, present a strong customer service awareness and the ability to liaise with both internal and external service functions.
Technical skills for L1
- Ability to learn and adapt to company CRM standards. Extremely well versed in logging all calls and emails in the incident handling system. Resolving incidents/requests while maintaining a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all Service Level Agreements.
- Understanding of ITIL services and process flows is essential. ITIL certification will be an added advantage.
- Strong knowledge of computer hardware systems and operating systems (Windows and MAC)
- Participates in the administration and maintenance of computers, printers and software
- Proficient in supporting SaaS technologies like Office 365 + Google Workspace
- Must possess good knowledge of networking, Active Directory, DNS and DHCP configuration
- Understanding of VMware, Citrix, FTP services, video conferencing, antivirus, Proxy, VPN, OS/image deployment and EPABX.
UG: BCA - Computers, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization