Campaign Administrator - POS
To support the HH Global onsite team by assisting with the administration of the instore POS campaigns. This role involves working very closely with the campaign manager for each campaign, processing artwork as instructed and data processing with accuracy & ownership.
To apply please send updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
HH Global is a global marketing services group specialising in the execution of print, digital and retail media. Providing services to brands and retailers, both directly and via their nominated agencies, HH Global delivers a seamlessly integrated customer brand experience and a greater measurable return on marketing investment.
With offices across Europe, the US, Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific, we deliver for some of the most successful and challenging brands in the world and are a market leader in the coordinated, leveraged, management of global marketing supply chains to unify and synchronise all customer touch points across print, digital and retail media.
- Take briefs from the Campaign Manager and deadline dates and process campaign job data from start to finish;
- Data entry with 100% accuracy
- Amend documents to the highest level of attention to detail
- Check supplied artwork using strict guidelines to feedback to Campaign Manager
- Deliver a high level of customer service to internal stakeholders;
- Ensure activity is recorded using HH Global JD supplied templates;
- Implement new methods and procedures as required;
- Work as part of a team to help deliver contractual requirements and complete necessary account admin and reporting;
- Ensure invoicing procedures are followed;
- Ensure profit is maximised through analysis of performance;
- Deliver services to meet and exceed contracted SLA’s;
- Manage and monitor objectives to meet key business drivers;
- Ensure compliance with Regulatory and Company policies;
- Measure customer satisfaction and take appropriate action to continually exceed expectations.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- A great project/program manager, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- Numerate and process driven with a strong commercial understanding;
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills;
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, with a good sense of humor;
- Is professional, courteous and calm under pressure;
- Able to manage and communicate with other team members to successfully deliver and exceed their expectations;
- Knowledge of Microsoft office and Google Apps is strongly preferred but not essential.
- Experience working within a contracted environment to strict SLAs (service level agreements) and KPIs (key performance indicators);
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience working with Adobe is preferred, but not essential
- Experience working with multiple PDF files and checking content
- Experience in data processing - transferring various data fields from one source to another.