The Art Director is responsible for Advertising communication and multi-channel creative designs who knows how to take a client’s brand to the next level.
To apply please send updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
HH Global is a global marketing services group specialising in the execution of print, digital and retail media. Providing services to brands and retailers, both directly and via their nominated agencies, HH Global delivers a seamlessly integrated customer brand experience and a greater measurable return on marketing investment.
With offices across Europe, the US, Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific, we deliver for some of the most successful and challenging brands in the world and are a market leader in the coordinated, leveraged, management of global marketing supply chains to unify and synchronise all customer touch points across print, digital and retail media.
With an Imaginative flair, artistic eye and keen sense of leadership, the Art Director is responsible for Advertising communication and multi-channel creative designs who knows how to take a client’s brand to the next level.
In charge of the look and feel of campaigns and visual promotional materials, the Art Director requires the creativity and attentiveness of an experienced artist. Art Director must manage all aspects of a project, from the beginning conceptual stage, design elements and timelines and team collaboration.
To be a successful Art Director, this role takes more than creative vision and artistic experience. This role requires stellar leadership skills when working across departments to complete a marketing and advertising initiative.
- Manage creative initiative from start to finish, from conception, design and execution of visual materials.
- Produce out of the box ideas, creative designs as per International design standard to meet client’s needs creative trends worldwide.
- Leads the artistic development of creative campaigns, including print, online, mobile, television and radio advertisements and any other creative campaigns in India.
- Ensure that the client’s visual identity guidelines are upheld with aesthetic sense.
- Collaborate and working closely with India Head of Creative and the account teams.
- Work alongside the Creative team, to monitor their output for quality and accuracy.
- Stay on top of ongoing design trends, undertaking appropriate research when required, thus ensuring HH client’s creative is innovative and appropriate for target audience.
- Meets with clients and ensure successful representation of clients’ brands.
- Knowledge of Print, TV, Radio, Outdoor and digital communications is a MUST have.
- 6-7 years of Advertising and Design related work
- Have worked across team, such as Photographers, Film directors, Illustrators, Designers, Copywriters and Production artists.
- Strong knowledge in creative tools, such as Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent communication, collaboration, problem solving and project management skills