The Account Co-Ordinator is responsible for managing and implementing rollout services including order processing, logistics, and installation of retail graphics and displays, who is a clear and succinct communicator able to interact directly with account team, client stakeholders and installation teams to ensure our client’s goals are achieved.
To apply please send updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
HH Global is a global marketing services group specialising in the execution of POS, print, digital and campaign execution management. We provide services to global brands and retailers, both directly and via their nominated agencies. HH Global delivers a seamlessly integrated Customer Brand Experience and a greater measurable return on marketing investment (ROMI).
With offices over 65 countries, HH Global delivers for some of the most successful and challenging brands in the world and is a market leader in the coordinated, leveraged, management of global marketing supply chains to unify and synchronise all customer touchpoints across creatives/ design, POS, print, digital and retail media. In recent years, needs for sustainability and innovation are ever more increasing and HH Global delivers total solution for clients.
HH Global continues to grow rapidly year on year and is searching for the best candidates in the market for those professionals who desire to be on a winning team.
Introduction of the role
- The Account Co-Ordinator is responsible for managing and implementing rollout services including order processing, logistics, and installation of retail graphics and displays, who is a clear and succinct communicator able to interact directly with account team, client stakeholders and installation teams to ensure our client’s goals are achieved.
- They work collaboratively with internal account management team and external parties such as printing and installation teams to manage campaign and ad-hock requests, forecast production orders, and monitor deliveries. They are highly organized planners, excellent team players and create ways to exceed clients’ expectations.
- Prepare Request for Quote and work on cost estimates.
- Drive projects through studio, production phases, distribution planning and ultimate installation
- Set up and maintain project order details in online workflow and other operational systems.
- Establish and communicate budgets and delivery schedules for each order.
- Establish Scope of work on each project to run through with client for confirmation.
- Brief installation teams on scope of work and collect quotations, upon confirmation then to schedule site surveys, coordinate of materials required, and collect confirmation of delivery and successful installation.
- Troubleshoot unforeseen installation and fullfillment issues.
- Coordinate with the warehouse for the logistic arrangement and monitor the process to ensure the deliveries are completed on schedule.
- Report project details, timing, and overall project status on a daily basis via reports, emails and online tools.
- Provide clear and timely solution-oriented communication to suppliers and internal team.
- Develop and sustain excellent relationships with all client and supplier contacts.
- 1-2 years of experience expected - in client services, project management, retail development, agency, or business administration.
- Able to learn fast specifics about our industry including materials, production processes, retail environments, etc.
- Capable to quickly learn and operate internal workflow software for project management.
- Self-motivated, proactive, confident team player
- Analytically minded, organized and efficient multitasker with excellent time management skills.
- Outstanding customer service with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized, efficient, and structured to work with large volume of information.
- Dedicated, loyal and focused on outstanding client service.
- Excellent communication skills for daily interaction with clients and colleagues.
- Open, Honest and Direct
- Stress resistant and able to focus under time pressure
- Ability to multi-task many things at once without losing focus and control
- Perfectionist with a high level of attention to detail.
- English – native speaker
- Advanced computer literacy required
- Advanced level of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint is a must
- Competitive salary package
- Laptop, Phone