POS Library Account Executive - Istanbul
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious candidate to join an expanding team, working with a well known global pharmaceutical client.
The POS Library Executive will play a pivotal role, through managing, maintaining and being the expert for our POS Asset Library. For those outside of the industry, a ‘POS Asset Library’ refers to an image library, for Point of Sale graphics (the displays that you have in retail stores).
Working closely with both our local and global teams, you will maintain the structure, integrity and effectiveness of our POS library, ensuring the assets are readily available and easily accessible. This will allow your future colleagues to effectively deliver outsourced marketing execution solutions for our client.
In this role, you will interact with all users (clients, colleagues, suppliers and tech services) and will provide support to enable them to maximise the library, through providing training, ad-hoc support and generally by being an advocate for the library.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have a positive outlook, you will be a self-starter who will make the library into their own. You will be comfortable working within a busy team, dealing with ambiguity at time, but always with a calm and collective approach.
You will be working with a variety of systems in this role, including those which are bespoke, ‘off the shelf’ and some at the ‘cutting edge’; you must therefore be comfortable with using technology as part of your role and be open to change.
- Be the advocate for the POS library;
- Provide ad-hoc support to users and come up with effective solutions;
- Manage the POS library, cataloguing in a clear concise manner, keeping the business objectives in mind at all times;
- Manage the upload of assets to the Library, ensuring the assets are accurately recorded and stored in the appropriate area of the library;
- Manage the user database, ensuring strict compliance to our ISR requirements
- Provide training, coaching and assistant to users of varied IT numeracy;
- Act as a troubleshoot and maintain the Library error log;
- Liaise with our end users, making them aware when the content is in place and help them access and manage their content;
- Deliver monthly Management Information reports both the local and global teams;
- Document, update and manage the user guides and other key system documentation;
- Ensure the integrity of the system at all times.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- An excellent communicator, both in business English and Turkish;
- Organised and methodical in your approach;
- IT literate, comfortable using a variety of systems;
- Able to work to tight deadlines, in often changing environments;
- Numerate and able to assimilate data and produce meaningful information;
- Fun, positive and ready to join us on our exciting journey!