Payroll, Benefits and Reporting Manager - Leatherhead, Surrey
Could this be your next role? Responsible for preparation and delivery of the UK and Non-UK (9) payrolls, application of benefits, including pensions and all associated remuneration matters. This role is responsible for providing management information to the HR Team and wider management team through data analysis managed on the HR database and associated systems.
HH Global is the first-choice partner in outsourced marketing execution for leading brands. Applying proven processes, industry-leading technology, and the deep expertise of over 800 employees, we develop innovative solutions that drive down the cost of our clients’ printing, packaging, and creative production, while improving quality, sustainability, and speed to market. Over the past few years we have successfully expanded and in the past financial year we saw growth in all regions of over 35%. To meet the demands of our customers as well as our own requirements, we are looking for the most motivated and talented employees in the UK market to support our ongoing growth strategy.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Payroll, Benefits and Reporting Manager is responsible for preparation and delivery of the UK and Non-UK (9) payrolls, application of benefits, including pensions and all associated remuneration matters. In addition, this role is responsible for providing management information to the HR Team and wider management team through data analysis managed on the HR database and associated systems.
This role sits within the HR EMEA team, reporting into the Head of HR, EMEA. The service provided by this role will play its part in supporting the business with its growth ambitions, helping us to build our sector reputation and raise the profile of our company and employee brand.
By effectively working with our HR systems, our external payroll bureaus in the UK and across Europe.
This role will also have a direct part to play in delivering commercial value via the cost effectiveness of any employee services that we provide e.g. the purchase and management of employee benefits, EMEA payroll services, etc.
- Administration and management of EMEA (UK and Non-UK) payrolls ensuring that processes and procedures are followed and legal requirements are met within relevant deadlines.
- Support and deliver the monthly analysis and reporting of all payroll data required in a timely and accurate manner.
- Support the continuous improvement, procurement and management of employee benefits.
- Resolve all operational day to day payroll and benefit queries and issues.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory bodies eg pensions regulator, HMRC.
- Provide and continuously improve regular reports to the business and required functions through detailed manipulation of Excel spreadsheets.
- Manage relationships with external benefit and payroll providers/bureaus.
- Be the super user for our HR data system and provide good quality data and reporting.
- Support ad hoc HR projects as required.
- Provide advice and support to US and Asia regions where required in respect of secondees.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Previous experience of payroll preparation and bureau management.
- Experience of range of benefits, including but not limited to pensions, GLA, GIP.
- Excellent excel including pivot tables and ‘v’ look-ups.
- Excellent numeracy and analytical skills.
- Commercially astute and able to negotiate.
- Ability to continuously improve processes and systems.