Business Development Manager - Benelux
The Business Development Manager is accountable for identifying and delivering on profitable new business through the identification and development of new clients, the identification of their print and digital requirements and the development of proposals which match the client’s needs. In doing so, the Business Development Manager will work closely with all stakeholders within the business to ensure that client expectations are met. The Business Development Manager will operate from our offices in the Netherlands (Utrecht) and will be responsible for delivering new business for the Netherlands and Belgium area.
- Identifying new sales opportunities in The Netherlands and Belgium
- Follow-up of sales leads
- Establishing effective relationships with potential clients
- Developing and defining client services
- Ensuring best practice in conjunction with wider HH operations group and internal service protocol
- Ensures that financial targets are met
- Identifies risks/ benefits of new business
- Develops strong relationships with existing and potential clients
- Develops and maintains a comprehensive knowledge of the clients and potential business sectors
- Ensures a good understanding of key drivers for the client and their organisation
- Naturally builds and maintains relationships with clients
- Actively seeks input from internal and/or external clients to better understand their needs.
- Creates a positive first impression, projects the Company’s profile, expertise and professional competence
- Is determined to achieve results and demonstrates the ability to sustain effort over extended time periods
- Identifies New Business opportunities and works closely with all stakeholders
- Ensures that clients are offered solutions which add value to their business
- Identifies and seizes opportunities to increase current business and/or to expand into new markets, products, or services
- Keeps abreast of current technology developments and trends relative to market opportunities/competition and leverages these as appropriate
- Continually strives to exceed budget expectations
People management and development
- Works closely with internal stakeholders to ensure that they have the necessary information upon which to base decisions
- Operates effective communication with all stakeholders
- Ensures compliance to HH operating standards
- Provides significant input into the strategic business planning process for the business as a whole
- Works with appointed senior Account Management to ensure sales processes and procedures are followed
- Contributes to the development of best practice principles in conjunction with the HH group
- Contributes to the development and implementation of operating procedures within a standard framework
To apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV and cover letter to Recruitment.Wakefield@HHGlobal.com
HH Global is an industry-leading organisation and we deliver exceptional standards of service. Our team is our greatest advantage and we offer fantastic opportunities for professional growth and development. We offer competitive salaries, excellent career prospects and we are always looking for enthusiastic and innovative talent, with a desire for a challenging and rewarding career.
HH Global is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.