Account Executive - Wakefield, UK
The Account Executive will be responsible for working closely with our clients, suppliers and internal contacts delivering services professionally, to specifications and on time in line with SLA’s.
As the Account Executive you will manage projects and liaise with suppliers and clients, delivering excellent customer service whilst delivering the day to day production contractual print requirements. You will coordinate the production process and process orders in line with the client brief and the client expectations.
This is a fast paced role dealing with a variety of marketing and commercial print projects. You will be required to build and develop relationships with key stakeholders whilst primarily delivering excellent customer service.
- Support Account Managers
- Provide technical input and advice on print projects as required
- Take briefs from the client and ensure requirements such as specifications and critical dates are captured
- Produce detailed specifications for internal and external clients
- Brief suppliers on client requirements
- Monitor projects to ensure they are delivered to specification, on time and in line with SLA’s
- Ensure activity is recorded using the designated company tools
- Maintain a full understanding of the broad range of HH Global’s services and pass details on to the client
- Implement new methods and procedures as required
- Ensure invoicing procedures are followed
- Manage day to day operational requirements
- Build and develop relationships with key stakeholders
- Deliver excellent customer service to clients, suppliers and internal stakeholders
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Experience working within an operational role
- Experience working within a client services environment directly engaging with clients
- Numerate with a strong commercial understanding
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills
- Experience of finding solutions
- Keen eye for detail
HH Global is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV and cover letter to Recruitment.Wakefield@HHGlobal.com.