Junior Graphic Designer-Print/Pre press-Mexico City, MX
The Junior Graphic Designer-Print/Pre-press works with creative teams to execute a creative design.
Primary: Junior Graphic Designer-Print/Pre-press
Secondary: Graphic Design
The Junior Graphic Designer-Print/Pre pressworks with creative teams to execute a creative design. They utilize software to execute, revise, or adapt creative design into final art for production in print or digital. The Production Artist is the final checkpoint in a creative design process. They review final copy, layouts and content in print or digital form. They ensure brand standards across color, font, production quality and more. They scale and crop, retouch, change layout and eliminate redundancy in copy. They put the finishing touches on the creative designs establishing and maintaining brand standards.
HH Global is seeking a proficient Print Production/Pre-Press Artist who is highly skilled in Adobe Creative Suite. Our projects often require developing or working within print-ready templates. You must understand the print process and tight adherence to mechanicals. This position works closely with Designers, Art Directors and Project Managers, to deliver quality marketing collateral.
Projects include but are not limited to: transforming designer’s vision into print-ready deliverables, lingual versioning, custom bleeds, correct die-lines, spot colors, pre-flight creative files, archiving in DAM, and some graphic design.
- 2+ years’ experience in a high-volume, fast-paced production environment with proven success.
- Proficient in the use of current industry standard software – Adobe Creative Cloud (Specifically Illustrator, Photoshop and In-Design)
- Proficiency with making layout revisions from Acrobat PDF edits/markups
- Keen eye for detail along with high standards for quality
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects, and collaborate with multiple personalities
- Understanding of contemporary graphic design, layout, color and typography
- Composition and design fundamentals
- Color management
- Pre-flight process for digital and print
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve effectively
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Flexible and able to adapt to the changing needs of the business
- Commitment to production schedules, deadlines and seeing projects all the way through to completion
Regular, predictable attendance is an essential function of the job
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: HH Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by law