The Tax Executive supports the Finance Manager in ensuring the company is complying with all the Tax Laws.
HH Global is a global marketing services group specialising in the execution of print, digital and retail media. Providing services to brands and retailers, both directly and via their nominated agencies, HH Global delivers a seamlessly integrated customer brand experience and a greater measurable return on marketing investment.
With offices across Europe, the US, Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific, we deliver for some of the most successful and challenging brands in the world and are a market leader in the coordinated, leveraged, management of global marketing supply chains to unify and synchronise all customer touch points across print, digital and retail media.
The Tax Executive supports the Finance Manager in ensuring the company is complying to all the Tax Laws.
- Preparation of details required for Monthly\Quarterly\Half yearly. Vat\CST\Service Tax return.
- Ensuring Timely Filling of Various returns of different states (VAT\CST\ST\PT\PF\ESIC\TDS).
- Payment of Tax challans (VAT\CST\ST\PT\PF\ESIC\TDS) of different states.
- Follow up and Collection of C Form from VAT Authorities.
- Ensuring timely filling of Return of VAT\CST\ST\PT\PF\TDS\ESIC.
- Preparation of details pertaining to Calculation of TDS on Salaries and Non Salaries.
- Preparation of Details required for Scrutiny, vat reconciliations.
- Ensuring all the tax adjustment entries are recorded in Books of accounts.
- Liaising with internal departments.
- Liaising with VAT\ST consultants.
- Completion of ad hoc requests and working on ad hoc projects when required.
This list is not exhaustive and is designed to identify the main priorities of the role.
Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of VAT Rules etc of 20 States in India.
- Good understanding of general accounting processes.
- Excellent numeracy skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Having Knowledge of SAP would be an added advantage.