Production Service Manager Team Lead-Lexington, MA
Management and maintenance of strong relationships with senior client officers; promotion, advice on and coordination of provision of new services.
Production Service Manager-Team Lead
Title: Team Lead-Production Services Manager
Location: Lexington, MA
Reports To: Account Director
HH Global is the fastest growing global marketing services group specializing in the execution of print, digital and retail media. Providing services to brands and retailers, both directly and via their nominated agencies, HH Global delivers a seamlessly integrated customer brand experience and a greater measurable return on marketing investment.
With the largest global infrastructure and offices across Europe, the US, Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific, HH Global delivers for some of the most successful and challenging brands in the world and are a market leader in the coordinated, leveraged, management of global marketing supply chains to unify and synchronize all customer touch points across print, digital and retail media.
The Team Lead-Production Services Manager responsibilities will include leading a team of production people and is accountable for the development of HH Key Accounts and for ensuring that the client is aware of and understands the full range of services offered by HH.
This role requires the management and maintenance of strong relationships with senior client officers; promotion, advice on and coordination of provision of new services, often including resources that do not necessarily directly report to the CSM; a strong understanding of contracted terms and service levels and the development of the account across relevant geographies and service portfolios; The role is also responsible for overall financial performance of the key account.
- Delivery of the relational and commercial strategy within the CSM’s remit
- Contract compliance and management
- Account based marketing
- Ensuring that the client has a full understanding of new service lines
- Stakeholder communication
- Customer satisfaction activities
- Regular reporting as required and production of Account Development plans via Salesforce
- Risk profiling
- Contract renewal
- Line management responsibility for on-site purchasing managers including leadership, performance reviewing and development
- Manages overall financial performance of the account
- Risk analysis
- Develops strong relationships with senior key decision-makers
- Develops and maintains a comprehensive knowledge of the clients; business and sector
- Ensures a good understanding of key drivers for the client and their organization
- Identifying New business opportunities and working with Country Manager, Commercial, Purchasing and Business Development teams to engage and implement these services
- Ensuring the successful implementation together with the implementation team of all new business activities associated with existing accounts
- Creates and seizes opportunities to increase current business and/or to expand into new markets, products, or services.
- Keeps abreast of current technology developments and trends relative to market opportunities/competition and leverages these as appropriate.
- Continually strives to exceed budget expectations
- Previous experience of leading and developing high performance teams.
- Client Service focused with the ability to think strategically and partner with senior client stakeholders to deliver account based objectives.
- Detailed, analytical and a problem solver
- Ability to work within the wider HH Client Development team, supporting each other, while working towards the goals of the HH Business
- Leads by example
- Empowers direct reports; creating a sense of ownership by providing clear expectations, control of resources, and responsibility
- Delegates work appropriate to the person and the situation recognizing contributions made.
- Able to create clear and structured meeting report and articulate to a senior audience
- Positively embraces change, accepts new approaches and maintains own effectiveness in situations of uncertainty.
- Takes a flexible approach to work and encourages others to do so.
- Able to manage and motivate people in a dynamic environment.
- Delivers clear, concise and well-structured written and oral communication to clients, team members and Country Manager.
- Works collaboratively with others in pursuit of team goals.
- Shares information and ideas with others to achieve wider team or organizational objectives when necessary
- Provides timely feedback, guidance, mentoring and training to help individuals and the team to reach their goals.
- Is able to make competent decisions and solve problems based on knowledge relevant to position.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: HH Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by law