Production Manager – POS Expert
As a Production Manager – POS Expert you are required to manage clients POS procurement activities. You will be responsible for delivering exceptional expertise in specifications on POS, manufacturing process and techniques.
HH Global is the fastest growing global marketing services group specialising in the execution of print, digital and retail media. Providing services to brands and retailers, both directly and via their nominated agencies, HH Global delivers a seamlessly integrated customer brand experience and a greater measurable return on marketing investment.
With the largest global infrastructure and offices across Europe, the US, Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific, HH Global delivers for some of the most successful and challenging brands in the world and are a market leader in the coordinated, leveraged, management of global marketing supply chains to unify and synchronise all customer touch points across print, digital and retail media.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing our clients POS procurement activities.
- Delivering expertise in technical specifications on POS.
- Delivering expertise on manufacturing process and techniques.
- Delivering expertise in costing of POS and scheduling of production.
- Have a thorough knowledge of FMCG and delivery channels.
- Have a strong understanding of channel execution processes.
- Understand the local Japan market manufacturing vendors around POS scope.
- Delivering on all savings, service and performance targets
- Ensuring clear lines of communication throughout the team
- Supporting the Key Account Manager in developing monthly and quarterly reporting packs
- Developing strong relationships with key client stakeholders and internal clients
- Having a good understanding of the client’s culture and key business drivers
- Keeping abreast of current technology developments and trends relative to market opportunities/competition and leveraging these as appropriate.
- Continually striving to exceed service and budget expectations
- Pro-actively deliver solutions
- Identifying and instituting operational best practice
- Expertise in POS
- Client Service focused with the ability to think strategically and partner with Key Account Manager to deliver account based objectives.
- Strong industry manufacturing knowledge
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Leads by example
- Positively embraces change, accepts new approaches and maintains own effectiveness in situations of uncertainty.
- Delivers clear, concise and well-structured written and oral communication
- Works collaboratively with others in pursuit of team goals.
- Shares information and ideas with others to achieve wider team or organizational objectives
- Demonstrates a commitment to quality and operational excellence. Identifies opportunities for continuous improvement. Ensures processes are adhered to.
- Previous experience in a POS procurement team, ideally in an outsourced environment
- POS subject matter expert, ideally with a Retail Marketing Operations background
- 5+ years of Production experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to develop strong relationships and build trust
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint