Point of Sale Manager, Newark, NJ
Working with POS/Signage print production experts
HH Global is the fastest growing global marketing services group specializing in the execution of print, digital and retail media. Providing services to brands and retailers, both directly and via their nominated agencies, HH Global delivers a seamlessly integrated customer brand experience and a greater measurable return on marketing investment.
With the largest global infrastructure including offices across the US, Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific, HH Global delivers for some of the most successful and challenging brands in the world. We are a market leader in the coordinated and leveraged management of global marketing supply chains. Our programs work to unify and synchronize all customer touch points across print, digital and retail media.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Working with POS/Signage print production experts
- Procuring and delivering a large variety of POS components using a network of suppliers
- Ability to work with onsite client as extension of marketing and POS team
- Delivering on all savings, service and performance targets
- Ensuring clear lines of communication with client and team members
- Supporting the manager in developing monthly and quarterly reporting packs as well as Account Development plans
- Developing strong relationships with key client stakeholders
- Developing and maintaining a comprehensive knowledge of the client’s business and sector
- Having a good understanding of the client’s culture and key business drivers
- Keeping abreast of current technology developments and trends relative to market opportunities/competition and leveraging these as appropriate.
- Continually striving to exceed service and budget expectations
- Creating an environment that encourages innovation and pro-active problem solving
- Identifying and instituting operational best practice
- Strong communication and decisive under pressure
- Client Service focused with the ability to think strategically and to deliver account based objectives.
- Detailed, analytical and a problem solver
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Leads by example
- Able to create clear and structured meeting reports
- Positively embraces change, accepts new approaches and maintains own effectiveness in situations of uncertainty
- Able to influence and motivate people in a dynamic environment.
- Delivers clear, concise and well-structured written and oral communication
- Works collaboratively with others in pursuit of team goals.
- Shares information and ideas with others to achieve wider team or organizational objectives
- Provides timely feedback, guidance, mentoring and training to help individuals and the team to reach their goals.
- Naturally builds and maintains rapport with key stakeholders
- Demonstrates a commitment to quality and operational excellence. Identifies opportunities for continuous improvement. Ensures processes are adhered to.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- POS/Signage subject matter expert, ideally with a Retail Marketing Operations background
- 3+ years POS buying experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to develop strong relationships and build trust
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
Compensation & Benefits
This role offers competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits plan which includes options for medical, dental, vision, life. In addition, company paid benefits: Life, STD, LTD, AD&D, tuition rewards for dental plan subscribers + 401k plan company match!
HH Global recognizes employee’s needs for work life balance by offering generous time off benefits!
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: HH Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by law
Job Type: Full-time