Responsible for multi-channel production-ready final design artwork for HH clients.
To apply, please send updated CV to email@example.com
HH Global is a global marketing services group specialising in the execution of print, digital and retail media. Providing services to brands and retailers, both directly and via their nominated agencies, HH Global delivers a seamlessly integrated customer brand experience and a greater measurable return on marketing investment.
With offices across Europe, the US, Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific, we deliver for some of the most successful and challenging brands in the world and are a market leader in the coordinated, leveraged, management of global marketing supply chains to unify and synchronise all customer touch points across print, digital and retail media.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- Responsible for multi-channel production-ready final design artwork for HH clients.
- Print-ready artwork creation
- Design Team support
- To receive at least 90% positive project feedback when feedback is received.
- To maintain SLAs for delivery of media-ready artwork.
- Produce final creative artwork to meet the client’s needs, in-line with their overall marketing strategy, working with HH account teams and client marketing teams.
- Responsible for complete development final media-ready artwork.
- Ensure that the client’s visual identity guidelines are upheld.
- Monitor their own output for quality and accuracy, and to ensure final artwork in-line with the client’s visual identity guidelines.
- Aware on an ongoing basis of design trends, undertaking appropriate research when required, thus ensuring HH client’s creative is innovative and appropriate for their regional audience.
HH Global is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, religion/belief, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.