Account Manager - Taiwan
The Account Manager (AM) is responsible for ensuring that services to the customer are delivered to specification to the overarching contract SLA’s. The AM will be expected to have significant client and supplier contact, working with the manager to take the lead role in projects and campaign management. The AM will have experience in the creation, specification and production of 2 and 3 dimensional POS and displays in temporary and/or permanent/semi-permanent solutions in addition to managing campaigns, print, premiums and standard POS.
HH Global is a tech-enabled, creative production and procurement partner that delivers big impact for big ideas across the globe. With +4,500 experts in every market and a thirty-year track record of success, we help the biggest brands on the planet achieve stronger, more sustainable growth. Across every channel. At the speed of modern business. With an unmatched supply chain, a growing suite of tech tools and dat insights- we make our clients’ brilliant ideas unmissable everywhere.
● Customer Focused: Goes beyond quality, delivery, reliability and consistency – involves focusing one’s efforts on finding what a customer needs, before the customer themselves are even aware. Using this information and addressing and meeting the requirement
● Innovation: Thinks creatively to ensure business goals are achieved and take actions to develop innovative solutions. As well as product innovation, employees may need to find genuinely novel approaches to reduce costs, change working practices and processes, as well as to develop new opportunities
● Relationship Building: Has the ability to build and maintain a network of business related contacts which will be useful in meeting objectives. It implies an understanding of customers’ and the wider market place and using this knowledge to develop networks and relationships.
● Team Player: Commitment to the team’s common goal. A willingness to always communicate, share and support each other
● Achievement Drive: Wanting to do the best possible job to improve the performance of the business and the competitive position of HHG in the market place. Always looking for a better way to get things done and puts plans into practice
● Team Leadership: Working with colleagues, with or without line management authority to achieve results through enthusiasm, motivation, commitment and determination.