Reporting to the Management Accountant – South East Asia, you will be responsible for the Management Accounting of our Indonesia entity. HH Global Indonesia form components of our larger Group and as such working to ensure all financial transactions, analysis and reporting is performed within deadlines & to the standards required will lead to success in this role. Ad-hoc projects will arise within this role including (but not limited to) cash forecasting, data migration, systems implementations and budgeting & forecasting.
This is an exciting role in the fastest growing company in our industry. Whilst the key responsibilities read similar to many Management Accountant roles, what we are really looking for is someone who can add value, partner the business through commercial insights and look to improve the efficiency of the Finance function in Indonesia.
Your focus on detail will ensure rework is not needed and our pursuit of excellence is achieved. This role requires autonomous work with sometimes little supervision. A curious mind will be important in the never ending task of problem solving.
HH Global is a tech-enabled, creative production and procurement partner that delivers big impact for big ideas across the globe. With +4,500 experts in every market and a thirty-year track record of success, we help the biggest brands on the planet achieve stronger, more sustainable growth. Across every channel. At the speed of modern business. With an unmatched supply chain, a growing suite of tech tools and dat insights- we make our clients’ brilliant ideas unmissable everywhere.
1. Preparation of monthly management accounts for HH Global Indonesia within required timelines
2. Responsibility for ensuring that all business finance procedures & processes are followed
3. Providing advice and support for staff throughout the HH Group more broadly as and when required
4. Liaise with external auditors, tax agents, and other statutory bodies to ensure compliance with matters relating to audit, tax and statutory requirements
5. Assist in budgeting and forecasting processes for the business
6. Supervise an accountant in Indonesia
7. Completion of ad hoc requests and working on ad hoc projects when required