Vendor Support Manager
The role is to lead the vendor support team through a growth journey that is the centralisation of supplier operations.
To apply please send updated CV to email@example.com
HH Global is a global marketing services group specialising in the execution of print, digital and retail media. Providing services to brands and retailers, both directly and via their nominated agencies, HH Global delivers a seamlessly integrated customer brand experience and a greater measurable return on marketing investment.
With offices across Europe, the US, Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific, we deliver for some of the most successful and challenging brands in the world and are a market leader in the coordinated, leveraged, management of global marketing supply chains to unify and synchronise all customer touch points across print, digital and retail media.
Purpose of the Job
The role is to lead the vendor support team through a growth journey that is the centralisation of supplier operations. The individual will be an excellent leader capable of developing a team to become subject matter experts and whom can manage change effectively. Occasional international travel will be required.
- Charged with growing capabilities & service delivery excellence of offshore support for the requirements of the global businesses
- Creates and leads a team centralising expertise
- Effectively manages issue escalations from senior colleagues across multiple countries.
- Manages team to create processes to improve effectiveness & efficiencies
- Ensures all processes are documented & readily available
- Ensures processes are briefed and understood by relevant colleagues
- Ensures the process document information is accurate & up-to-date
- Ensures all created legal contracts are accurate - 100% compliance required
- Ensures common data between systems is identical and accurate
- Ensures data is stored accurately
- Implements SLA’s and ensures compliance
- Motivates and personally develops team members
- Encourages new ideas and seeks to implement these collaboratively with the team
- Regularly appraises performance
- Regularly holds team meetings & one to one discussions
- Reviews negative feedback, implements and reports on corrective actions
- Delivers monthly helpdesk statistics, highlighting positive & risk areas
- Delivers data on non-compliance for key risk areas for sourcing
- Reports on performance management audits
Skills and Experience
- Exceptional English communicator both written and verbally
- Previous people management experience
- Previous change management experience
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Advanced level in Microsoft Excel/Word/PowerPoint
- Previous experience working in print / print management / vendor management would be an advantage