Technical Services Executive
The Technical Services Team is responsible for maintaining e-commerce platforms procurement and ERP platforms for our clients and internal users, backlog prioritization, system configuration, and troubleshooting and escalating issues on various platforms. The candidates for the team must possess great technical, problem-solving, and communication skills in addition to a strong desire to learn more about technology. The roles within this function include technology and platform-specific training, as well as ongoing knowledge sharing.
To apply please send updated CV to email@example.com
HH Global is a global marketing services group specialising in the execution of print, digital and retail media. Providing services to brands and retailers, both directly and via their nominated agencies, HH Global delivers a seamlessly integrated customer brand experience and a greater measurable return on marketing investment.
With offices across Europe, the US, Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific, we deliver for some of the most successful and challenging brands in the world and are a market leader in the coordinated, leveraged, management of global marketing supply chains to unify and synchronise all customer touch points across print, digital and retail media.
- Work with a mix of proprietary and external technical systems
- Adhere to previously defined operational workflows
- Execute operational tasks efficiently and in accordance with the procedures described in company policies.
- Work closely with other business operations teams
- Communicate in a proper and efficient manner with a variety of internal stakeholders
- Prioritize and manage support queues for both e-commerce and procurement SaaS-related topics in order to meet service level agreements for clients
- Troubleshoot concerns in a timely and effective manner
- Maintain clients e-commerce portals
- Manage system uploads and other tasks within internal procurement systems, including cost adjustments, syncing between systems
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Smartsheet, Zendesk, variable rendering platforms
- Background in project management (preferred but not required), customer service, account management, ecommerce, business process management, or technical support
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with an eye for detail, organization, and planning
- Team-Oriented with a willingness to learn
- Should be willing to work in 24/5 shift
- Good written and verbal English communication.