Technical Services Executive (Customer Service)
Working closely with the technical services, IT and studio teams, the Technical Services Executive is to learn all the functions of the technical services team whilst providing vital day to day administrative support to ensure the optimum applications are maintained at a global level. The Technical Services Executive will assist in investigating any new technology related offerings to business clients and company end users. The position also involves resolving issues for end-users making it a challenging environment to work in with opportunity to work independently as well as part of a team
HH Global is a global marketing services group specializing in the execution of print, digital and retail media. Providing services to brands and retailers, both directly and via their nominated agencies, HH Global delivers a seamlessly integrated customer brand experience and a greater measurable return on marketing investment.
With offices across Europe, the US, Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific, we deliver for some of the most successful and challenging brands in the world and are a market leader in the coordinated, leveraged, management of global marketing supply chains to unify and synchronise all customer touch points across print, digital and retail media.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Working closely with the technical services, IT and studio teams, the Technical Services Executive is to learn all the functions of the technical services team whilst providing vital day to day administrative support to ensure the optimum applications are maintained at a global level. The Technical Services Executive will assist in investigating any new technology related offerings to business clients and company end users. The position also involves resolving issues for end-users making it a challenging environment to work in with opportunity to work independently as well as part of a team.
This is a role within a fast growing global business, delivering industry leading service levels to a 1st class client list. The technical services executive will be required to enthusiastically demonstrate to clients how HH Global’s solutions can streamline and improve their marketing and procurement processes.
The Technical Services Executive will assist in the successful configuration and implementation of multiple projects, it is vital that concise communication and technical efficiencies for maintained. Researching new technologies and best practices within the digital media industry to uphold the global company objectives is key.
A keen interest in all areas of digital marketing and technology is required and although no experience in the technologies currently used is required, it would be an advantage to have an understanding of marketing resource management, digital asset management and soft proofing applications. The Technical Services Executive does not need any hands-on experience in an operational environment, but does need to have practical experience is computer operations on the Microsoft operating platform; they should be able to adapt quickly to the fast pace of the team.
A flexible approach to travel is required as this role may occasionally require domestic and international travel. There may also be a requirement to work weekends occasionally.
- Provide accurate reporting for clients using in-house systems
- Create new accounts using company software tools
- Interact with various internal IT Support functions, Development and Operations to troubleshoot problems
- Contribute to the on-going implementation of company’s support initiatives
- Log all support related interactions
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Stay up-to-date with system information, changes and updates
- Accomplish customer service and team missions by completing required tasks
- Prioritisation of tasks ensuring workload is managed
- Adhere to best working practices as defined by industry standards
- Monitor and record time spent using the T&A systems that HH Global provide
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- The ability to prioritise work when dealing with support requests within the team
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), and appreciation of the need for excellent customer service as per international standards
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products, Google Mail, Drive and Docs together with modern internet browsers, etc.
- Experience of working with Adobe Reader and FTP (File Transfer Protocol), is preferred
- The desire and capability to grow intimate knowledge of the user needs
- Demonstrates the relevant professional skills related to the role. Makes decisions and solves problems based on sound process knowledge
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to maintain pleasant working relationships and effectively present information and respond to questions from colleagues and clients at all levels
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions in written, oral or scheduled process manuals
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills and technology solutions (HHub and associated solutions)
- Disciplined, hardworking, calm, measured, focussed, fun and professional. Wanting to extend existing skills and to be the best in class with a leading business in its sector
- Client-focused, with a positive attitude as well as good ‘people skills’
- Able to negotiate effectively and communicate on all levels
- Able to handle challenging situations and act appropriately
- Calm, professional, positive and good-humoured approach
- A pleasure to work with; positive, enthusiastic and open to ideas, with high standards of personal integrity
HH Global is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, religion/belief, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.