To support the Senior Finance Manager in ensuring the company is complying with all the Tax Laws.
To apply please send updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
HH Global is a global marketing services group specialising in the execution of print, digital and retail media. Providing services to brands and retailers, both directly and via their nominated agencies, HH Global delivers a seamlessly integrated customer brand experience and a greater measurable return on marketing investment.
With offices across Europe, the US, Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific, we deliver for some of the most successful and challenging brands in the world and are a market leader in the coordinated, leveraged, management of global marketing supply chains to unify and synchronise all customer touch points across print, digital and retail media.
- Preparation of details required for Monthly\Annual GST return filing, along with reconciliations.
- Calculation of Tax liabilities & timely payment of taxes, along with return filing (GST\TDS\TCS\PT\PF\ESIC etc).
- Preparation of Details required for Scrutiny \Assessments, GST reconciliations.
- Liaising with GST consultants\Statutory Auditors\Transfer Pricing Auditors.
- Review of business transactions on a regular basis to ensure compliance with Statute & also to prevent tax losses and minim
- Assist Management towards process automation for tax calculations & compliance.
- Query resolution specifically towards GST mismatches – raised by Clients (B2B) & Vendors in a timely manner.
- Ensuring all the Monthly tax entries are recorded in Books of accounts, reconciled & variances explained.
- Lead preparation of Tax / Statutory accounts, coordinate with statutory auditors.
- Filing of Income Tax returns as per statutory timelines & liaise with Consultants for the same.
- Liaising with internal departments & stakeholders.
- Regular monitoring of statutory changes / amendments & identifying risks & opportunities to protect / benefit business, as applicable.
Finance & Accounts:
- Assisting during Month End Closures and MIS.
- Cost analysis & providing explanations for variances.
- Completion of ad hoc requests and working on ad hoc projects when required
This list is not exhaustive and is designed to identify the main priorities of the role.
Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of GST Law & Rules.
- Practical experience of compliance with GST & Income Tax Act, 1961 , with a multi-location set up.
- Good understanding of general accounting processes.
- Excellent numeracy skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Having Knowledge of SAP would be an added advantage.
- Self motivated
- Problem solver
- Team Player
- Good attention to detail
- Can do attitude