Strategic Sourcing Manager
The Strategic Sourcing Manager (SSM) is responsible to perform vendor sourcing activities, ensuring that maximum added value is derived from the sourcing processes adopted and that all targets are met or exceeded; manage the dependencies between sourcing and relevant business areas to ensure effective handovers, supplier liaison and involvement of the appropriate parties as part of deal transition; create and maintain supplier risk profiles and ensure the effective contribution to overall risks. S/he will be focused on 2D print and 3D temporary/permanent point of sale and an understanding of premiums would be an advantage
To apply, please send updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
HH Global is a global marketing services group specialising in the execution of print, digital and retail media. Providing services to brands and retailers, both directly and via their nominated agencies, HH Global delivers a seamlessly integrated customer brand experience and a greater measurable return on marketing investment.
With offices across Europe, the US, Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific, we deliver for some of the most successful and challenging brands in the world and are a market leader in the coordinated, leveraged, management of global marketing supply chains to unify and synchronise all customer touch points across print, digital and retail media.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Strategic Sourcing Manager (SSM) is responsible to perform vendor sourcing activities, ensuring that maximum added value is derived from the sourcing processes adopted and that all targets are met or exceeded; manage the dependencies between sourcing and relevant business areas to ensure effective handovers, supplier liaison and involvement of the appropriate parties as part of deal transition; create and maintain supplier risk profiles and ensure the effective contribution to overall risks. S/he will be focused on 2D print and 3D temporary/permanent point of sale and an understanding of premiums would be an advantage.
- Establish potential savings benefit for target clients arising from HH Global procurement model in relevant category spend through determining baseline spend and identifying opportunities
- Work with HH Global account teams to ensure that savings targets are met or exceeded in nominated accounts
- Take relevant products and services to market (utilising all relevant procurement tools, eg e-auction etc) to negotiate contracts (price and service) with relevant approved vendors, before handing contracts to HH Global account teams for administration
- Support the management of the transfer of production of products and services from incumbent suppliers to new vendors, when and where appropriate – explore opportunities of onshore v offshore by working with the Central Sourcing Office in South China
- Support the programme of relevant information dissemination for all products and services to HH Global account teams and associated clients to ensure that account teams and clients have a well-informed understanding of potential value of, in particular, emerging technologies
- Understand relevant client accounts and work with account teams and clients to design, develop and deliver solutions in line with HH Global declared objectives of refining process and improving product quality, value and efficiency whilst enhancing effectiveness of communication piece
- Foster a best practice vendor selection and procurement process across all HH Global account teams
- Conduct vendor compliance audits with regard to quality, social responsibilities, specific client needs etc.
- Determine, with relevant HH Global Account Directors (GADs), criteria for identifying value and profile of work which would automatically be referred to Strategic Sourcing Manager for review at initial scoping/RFP (Request for Pricing) stage
Strategic Sourcing Service Delivery -
- Support HH Global Operations and Business development with insight and creative solutions when crafting bid responses
- Support Category Management response in developing and delivering proposals and presentations outlining value to target clients of HH Global’s category sourcing strategy
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Relationship and partnership approach
- Relevant procurement qualification or experience
- Understanding of retailer and brand operations
- Proven experience of design, prototype and approval processes for 3D PoS / Premiums
- Proven experience of Print & PoS pre-press and proofing
- Proven experience of all relevant PoS manufacturing (paper, wood, acrylic, metal, etc.) processes
- Strong communication and Influencing skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Customer and market oriented
- Leads Innovation and Change
- Ability to implement innovative sourcing strategies to maximise value and execute best in class deals
- Supplier communications and management in order to achieve leading commercial solutions.
- Proven financial achievements - cost and income contribution.
- Multi-lingual skills an advantage
- Tactful stakeholder management - internal & external
- Understanding of quality systems and social responsibilities compliance requirements
- Proven experience of Print & PoS procurement across Philippines markets