Senior Project Manager
The Senior Project Manager (SPM) is first and foremost the person responsible for leading, inspiring, project managing and developing his client’s teams
To apply please send updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Introduction of the role
- The Senior Project Managers is accountable for developing client relationships and ensuring strategic oversight of the Account teams. This includes all aspects of business management, overall business growth, development and maintenance of senior level client relationships.
- To achieve this, the SPM must be an excellent people manager and strategic thinker, outstanding communicator and project manager who oversees multiple concept developments within the Account team.
- They are on-the-job people managers and mentors and ensure smooth cooperation across branches (for larger-scale or global projects).
- Strategic Client Management – together with Regional Account Director (RAD) creating and driving forward Global / regional client strategy. Helping HH Global retail clients strategically plan – understanding their position, making strategic choices for the future and managing strategy in action.
- Team Management – leading, developing and motivating Account teams, planning resources and driving the process of hiring in cooperation with HR department, performance management, salary reviews, organizational development, providing ongoing support and fostering teamwork among team members.
- Business Development - identifying business opportunities within the whole brand to further establish long-term client partnerships with a broader integrated service offering, discovering and exploring new clients and winning new projects.
- Global Strategic and Operational involvement – in cooperation with RAD (foster cooperation, communication and teamwork within HH Global retail Account teams globally – across teams and branches.)
- Supervision and review of Account Operations – overseeing team’s scope of work and execution of all client deliverables, supervising the planning, implementation, execution and evaluation of the projects, reviewing and monitoring activity and manpower utilization and ensuring high quality of the team’s output.
- Project budget responsibilities – production and service cost management, overseeing profitability of all projects within the department and providing timely forecasts and updates to financial department.
- Establishing and leading project planning and maintaining the planning dynamically, being responsible to achieve internally and externally the execution of project planning.
- S/he overviews all project team members (Project Executives and Project Managers) in order to ensure that each project (complete store, shop-in-shop or range of displays) get planned properly for execution, fixtures assembled, picked & packed, delivered and installed in the required destination in the required quality and time frame.
- Fully independent, guided by Regional and Global team strategy
- KPI’s tracking and reporting in ERP, process and finance
- Participates in hiring process and new hire training and mentoring
- Education in Business Management, Engineering, Manufacturing or Interior Design / Architecture is preferred.
- Minimum 12 years of experience in client services, project management or retail development in retail, commercial, architectural projects.
- Strong and solid experience key account servicing
- Strong project management skills: outstanding organizational and planning skills, ability to juggle multiple projects, coordination of team members, great attention to detail and follow-through, ability to multi-task and consistently meet deadlines.
- Ability to quickly become a trusted and respected member of the team.
- Good understanding of architectural floor plans and technical drawings.
- Good knowledge of our industry including materials, production processes, retail environments, etc.
- Good knowledge of the client’s business and brands.
- Dedicated, loyal and focused on outstanding client service.
- Highly systematic and organized, attentive to detail, excellent communicator, planner, and team player
- Excellent communication skills for daily interaction with project team.
- Stress resistant and able to focus under time pressure
- Open, honest and direct
- Organized, efficient, and goal oriented
- Ability to multi-task many things at once without losing focus and control
- Perfectionist with a high level of attention to detail
- English – advanced written and verbal communication level is required
- Mandarin and Cantonese is a plus
- Other languages advantageous
- Advanced level of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint is a must
- Advanced ERP experience is a must
- Experience with Adobe CC, Sketchup, CAD , or other 3D rendering applications is a great benefit