Senior HR Operations Executive APAC
Senior HR Operations Executive will be working together with HR Operations Partner, APAC to provide HR operational support, HRIS and data maintenance across APAC to each stockholder in the company who will be geographically located in different country/district in APAC. This role will be reporting to HR Operations Partner, APAC as direct Manager.
To apply please send updated CV to email@example.com
HH Global is a global marketing services group specialising in the execution of print, digital and retail media. Providing services to brands and retailers, both directly and via their nominated agencies, HH Global delivers a seamlessly integrated customer brand experience and a greater measurable return on marketing investment.
With offices across Europe, the US, Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific, we deliver for some of the most successful and challenging brands in the world and are a market leader in the coordinated, leveraged, management of global marketing supply chains to unify and synchronise all customer touch points across print, digital and retail media.
- Manage the on/off boarding process. Arrange and liaison with relevant department to conduct new employee orientation plan, setup personnel files and ensure that all documentations are included and completed.
- Manage and coordinate the separations procedures, including exit interview, final settlement calculation, immigration (if required) and other relevant processes as part of separation requirements.
- Daily maintaince of HRIS system and keep tracking data accuracy and timeliness, provide accurate HR reports according to different internal stockholder. Generate all HR reports and provide support analysis on the reporting.
- Assist on payroll managements in APAC, familiar with the compensation and benefits in each country/district, interpret and advise on employment law, deals with grievances, and implements disciplinary procedures, prepare and issue relevant HR documents.
- Ensure all regional guidelines on annual performance management are followed, provide trainings to employees and managers, ensure that the whole performance management processing aligned with the timeline, act as the performance improvement driver and provokes positive changes in the people management.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource state requirements.
- Assist with Employees Engagement program development, and implementation across APAC as needed.
Required knowledge, skills and competencies
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or Human Resources and at least 5 years of Human Resources experience.
- Demonstrated experience with a variety of HR Relations issues (policy application, workplace complaints, involuntary terminations etc.)
- Professional knowledge of employment law, HRIS and some regional exposure would be advantage.
- A professional and commercial approach to HR, with the ability to deliver high employee satisfaction, appropriate development and reward for individuals.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel and specific computer programs related to area of responsibility.
- Ability to act independently and have a “can do" attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and listening skills.
- High degree of confidentiality.
- Fluent English – required for daily written and verbal communication.
- Other languages advantageous.