Senior Account Manager
The Senior Account Manager is responsible for ensuring that services to the customer are delivered to specification and on time. The Senior Account Manager (AM) reports directly to the Country Manager (CM) with a dotted line to the Regional Account Director (RAD) and is responsible for liaising with Client Service team and the central procurement team to ensure that services to the customer are delivered to specification and on time. This position is to serve as a vital communications link to other Account Managers and Client Marketing team, by ensuring that internal customer expectations, in terms of price, quality and delivery, are met. The job-holders will be expected to have significant client contact and working with Client Services Partner to take the lead role in particular projects. The Senior Account Manager will preferably have significant technical 3 Dimensional POSM, Design, print knowledge, campaign management or FMCG client experience and will have a passion for exceptional campaign delivery.
- Ensure production orders are delivered timely, to specification, and has met our quality specifications and client contractual obligations.
- Providing technical input and advice on projects as required to achieve high quality standards
- Advise on technical specifications and best methods of production to deliver quality, savings and innovation to the client.
- Work with the internal team members to coordinate production schedules, POS and Print specifications, quotations and billing
- Initiate requests for customer and supplier purchase orders
- Manage internal workflow, including data entry on internal software
- Monitoring high standards and working together on new methods and procedures
- Ensuring best practice in conjunction with wider HH operations group
- Develops a good understanding of the client’s business and industry sector
- Maintain a full understanding of the broad range of HH’s services and work closely with the internal departments to provide the client with digital services that complement their print
- Implement new methods and procedures as required
- Build team camaraderie and apply best practices in conjunction with wider HH Operations group and encourage knowledge sharing
- Work with technical partners and suppliers to ensure they deliver service as required
- Develop strong relationships with Client Officers and Client agencies
- Deliver a high level of customer service
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- 3+ years previous experience in a marketing execution, design, 3D POS, print or packaging environment.
- Have a strong project management background and comfortable analysing and interpreting specifications and data to produce accurate reports
- Experience in liaising directly with clients and advising on campaign print/digital solutions is preferred
- Naturally builds and maintains rapport with the client
- Is comfortable analysing and interpreting financial data and produces accurate reports
- Works collaboratively with others in pursuit of team goals
- Identifies opportunities for continuous improvement
- Takes a logical and systematic approach to work
- Takes a flexible approach to work and encourages others to do so
- Account management experience, working within a contracted environment to strict SLAs (service level agreements) and KPIs (key performance indicators)
- Previous experience working in print/ print management/ print buying/ marketing print procurement essential
- Able to manage and communicate with key client stakeholders to successfully deliver and exceed their expectations
- Experience in a client facing role is essential
- Customer Focused: Goes beyond quality, delivery, reliability and consistency - involves focusing one’s efforts on finding what a customer needs, before the customer themselves are even aware. Using this information and addressing and meeting the requirement.
- Innovation: Thinks creatively to ensure business goals are achieved and take actions to develop innovative solutions. Employees may need to find genuinely novel approaches to reduce costs, change working practices and processes, as well as to develop new opportunities.
- Relationship Building: Has the ability to build and maintain a network of business related contacts which will be useful in meeting objectives. It implies an understanding of customers’ and the wider market place and using this knowledge to develop networks and relationships.
- Team Player: Commitment to the organisations’/ departments’ common goal, a focus on what is best for the business rather than suits the individual. It involves communicating, sharing and supporting and it goes much further than meeting others half way, it is about putting effort into building good working relationships, taking the initiative when others are slow and not being put off by negative responses.
- Achievement Drive: Wanting to do the best possible job to improve the performance of the business and the competitive position of HHG in the market place. Always looking for a better way to get things done and puts plans into practice. If improvements can be made, inadequacies will be questioned and actioned.
- Team Leadership: Working with colleagues, with or without line management authority to achieve results through enthusiasm, motivation, commitment and determination.