Retail Creative Lead, APAC – Google
We are seeking a high calibre, proactive retail creative lead to work with our client, to deliver exceptional customer service, strategic and executional leadership to the creative members of the Retail Marketing team. The primary focus of this role is to lead a team, and collaborate with client stakeholders across APAC, EMEA & US to achieve a shared end goal. From conceptualisation to delivery and installation, you will competently guide the team and the client stakeholders through the end to end process of Retail POS/POP, merchandise and print production, encouraging positive collaboration throughout. Exceptional management skills & customer service will be essential, ensuring adherence to deadlines and budgets.
To apply please send updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
HH Global is a global marketing services group specialising in the execution of print, digital and retail media. Providing services to brands and retailers, both directly and via their nominated agencies, HH Global delivers a seamlessly integrated customer brand experience and a greater measurable return on marketing investment.
With offices across Europe, the US, Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific, we deliver for some of the most successful and challenging brands in the world and are a market leader in the coordinated, leveraged, management of global marketing supply chains to unify and synchronise all customer touch points across print, digital and retail media.
Key skills and experience required:
- A thorough knowledge base & understanding of the specialisms of Retail Design, Technical Production (fixtures-design development), Production, Creative Production, and Results based management.
- Mentor and encourage creative team members to foster a positive work environment
- Shoulder the responsibility of the quality and completion of all work projects assigned to members of the creative team
- Collaborate with Regional/Local teams to plan creative projects, define milestones, assign resources, assess risks, and help projects meet business objectives, deadlines and budget requirements.
- Participate in and provide regular opportunities for professional development and growth to team
- Report progress of projects at major stages of their conception, creation, and execution
- Ensure designs and content reflect consistently and positively the brand image and company ideals
- Work with internal and external strategic partners to create products using the most current industry best practices
- Serve as a liaison between the marketing and creative team and between the creative team and individual clients
- Anticipate problems that may impede a project from completing on time and implement solutions
- Is comfortable analysing and interpreting financial data and produces accurate reports
- Ability to deal with the ambiguity associated with working in a fast paced and changing environment
- Manage projects through strategy alignment, briefing, design development and production in partnership with key partners (Go To Market, Design Manager and Production in particular)
- Capable of setting individual and team objectives, monitoring and managing performance
- Ability to understand current/changing business strategy and participate in delivering it
- Can identify business issues and develop risk mitigation strategies
- Assist team in taking briefs from the client, including full specification details and deadline dates
- Provide technical input and advice on campaigns as required
- 5+ years of agency experience.
- Experience leading and managing creative teams.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Solid knowledge of marketing, brand, and design principles and development.
- Have in-depth knowledge of Retail/ Premiums/ POS/POP & Commercial and Digital print production cycle
- Familiarity with a variety of software programs, such as Photoshop & InDesign
- Knowledge of how to develop brand identities through multi-channel marketing
- Good comfort level interacting with high-profile clients and industry professionals
- Evidence of experience working in a high profile client facing role
- Evidence of participation in ongoing professional development opportunities in the areas of design
- Recent hands-on experience with applying design, copy, or web best practices
- Professional business skills, such as negotiation, project management, and leadership
- Talent in presenting information concisely and accurately, with keen attention to detail
- Be solutions focused, with a positive “can do” attitude
- Shows Initiative and has the ability to see the bigger picture and think of new and better ways to achieve end goals
- Be resilient and able to work to tight deadlines under pressure
- Be a creative thinker with problem solving capability
- Be a strong team player
- Have excellent negotiation skills