The Project Executive for HH Global will be responsible for assisting Account Manager on requesting quote, managing orders with vendors, managing timelines and deliverables related to retail fixture production, providing onsite technical solutions and suggestions.
To apply please send updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Introduction of the role
- Project Executive should work in a collaborative role with project managers, production managers and supply chain teams. They work closely with clients and suppliers to ensure products are delivered on time, on budget, and meet quality standards.
- The Project Executive must be highly organized planners, excellent communicators, negotiators and team players.
- Full understanding the core products from regional team we offered to client on technical perspectives and local services knowhow for deployment planning, able to provide technical supports locally
- Successfully drive projects through planning, development, engineering, production, delivering and installation phases of the project lifecycle.
- Ensure quality and on time delivery of production articles.
- Prepare Request for Quote and work on cost estimate.
- Establish and communicate budgets and work back schedules for each project.
- Demonstrate knowledge on forecasting and inventory management.
- Demonstrate in depth knowledge of client’s business, brand language and culture.
- Develop and sustain excellent relationships with all clients and supplier contacts.
- Provide clear and timely solution-oriented communication to suppliers and internal team.
- Keep internal teams and suppliers informed at all times and provide answers or solutions to any project/product related questions.
- Education in Business Management, Engineering, Manufacturing or Interior Design / Architecture is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in client services, project management or retail development.
- Strong understanding and skillsets of technical drawings of industrial product and store planning is a must
- Familiar with Singapore and SEA market, and able to build up very good relationship with local suppliers
- Conversant logistics knowledge, knowing well about all kinds of requirement about import, export and warehouse, etc.
- Able to understand architectural floor plans and technical drawings.
- Solid knowledge about retail fixtures, able to learn fast specifics about our industry including materials, production processes, retail environments.
- Capacity to quickly learn and operate internal ERP software for roll-out management.
- Organized, efficient, and structured to work with large volume of information.
- Dedicated, loyal and focused on outstanding client service.
- Professional business etiquette, excellent communication skills for daily interaction with clients, local supplier/partners and colleagues.
- Good coordination ability, capability to manage multi-tasks at once, stress resistant and able to focus under time pressure
- Willing to learn
- English – Advanced written and verbal communication level is required
- Other languages advantageous
- Experience with CAD/Sketchup and other store planning or architectural drawings is required
- Advanced level of Microsoft Office Applications is a must
- Experience with ERP Systems is beneficial