Project Executive - China
The Project Executive for HH Global will be responsible for assisting Account Manager on requesting quote, managing orders with vendors, managing timelines and deliverables related to retail fixture production, providing onsite technical solutions and suggestions. S/he should work in a collaborative role with project managers, production managers and supply chain teams. They work closely with clients and suppliers to ensure products are delivered on time, on budget, and meet quality standards. The Project Executive must be highly organized planners, excellent communicators, negotiators and team players.
- Ensure quality and on time delivery of production articles.
- Prepare Request for Quote, supplier orders, ad hoc supports for transportation documents and work on cost estimate.
- Establish and communicate budgets and work back schedules for each production orders
- Demonstrate knowledge on inventory management.
- Develop and sustain excellent relationships with all supplier contacts.
- Provide clear and timely solution-oriented communication to suppliers and internal team.
- Keep internal teams and suppliers informed at all times and provide answers or solutions to any project/product related questions.
- Maintain data in ERP systém daily
- Provide reports to finance and arrange Fapiao submission to all suppliers monthly
- Education in Business Management, Engineering or Manufacturing is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in client services and supplier management
- Strong understanding and skillsets of Fapiao arrangement is a must
- Conversant logistics knowledge, knowing well about all kinds of requirement about import, export and warehouse, etc.
- Organized, efficient, and structured to work with large volume of information.
- Dedicated, loyal and focused on outstanding client service.
- Professional business etiquette, excellent communication skills for daily interaction with clients, local supplier/partners and colleagues.
- Good coordination ability, capability to manage multi-tasks at once, stress resistant and able to focus under time pressure
- Willing to learn
- Able to work in fast paste environment
- English – Advanced written and verbal communication level is required
- Other languages advantageous
- Advanced level of Microsoft Office Applications is a must
- Experience with ERP Systems is beneficial