Presentation Specialist – Offshore
Supporting regional business development teams, your primary role will be to format and create PowerPoint presentations and elevated pitch documents for new and existing clients.
TO APPLY, PLEASE SEND UPDATED CV TO HR.APAC@HHGLOBAL.COM
HH Global is a global marketing services group specializing in the execution of print, digital and retail media. Providing services to brands and retailers, both directly and via their nominated agencies, HH Global delivers a seamlessly integrated customer brand experience and a greater measurable return on marketing investment.
With offices across Europe, the US, Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific, we deliver for some of the most successful and challenging brands in the world and are a market leader in the coordinated, leveraged, management of global marketing supply chains to unify and synchronise all customer touch points across print, digital and retail media.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
An exciting opportunity offering real career potential, exposure to learn new skills and the chance to join our high-performing global sales support team. The right candidate must have an eye for design, and demonstrate the presentation skills to bring it to life. They must also express a thirst to learn, a real enthusiasm for their career and a strong drive to become an integral part of a high-performing team.
Supporting regional business development teams, your primary role will be to format and create PowerPoint presentations and elevated pitch documents for new and existing clients. You will be responsible for bringing presentations and bid documents on-brand to ensure a high quality is maintained. You will be reliable, punctual and happy to take ownership of your projects, on occasions working flexibly to accommodate your team and workload.
Operating in the EMEA shift (12:30pm – 9:30pm IST), you will work with onshore colleagues in business development and sales support teams, primarily in the EMEA, US and APAC. This is more than the average ‘offshore job’. The team culture is one of commitment and accountability. This role is ideal for a motivated team-player who is excited to deliver high-quality work for a successful and rapidly growing business.
- Integrate smoothly into the Global Sales Support team to create winning PowerPoint presentations and bid documents in line with company strategy and objectives
- Support presentations and document formatting to agreed timescales
- Be willing to learn new processes and technologies to enhance efficiency and collaboration
- Create and update standard presentation and bid content in conjunction with regional teams
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- The right candidate will be a balance of ‘PowerPoint Specialist’ and striving ‘Graphic Designer’. Someone who is comfortable working within the boundaries of our brand, formatting standard slides on a daily basis, but can also use creative initiative to design effective infographics and new layouts for bespoke presentations
- Strong skills in Microsoft PowerPoint, and competent in Word and Excel
- Excellent written English, along with strong communication skills, and be able to interact effectively with onshore colleagues
- A high level of presentation layout experience and accuracy, with a natural eye for design
- Time management skills and the ability to work proactively are essential
- Able to work under pressure, and prioritize tasks effectively under deadlines
- You must be dynamic and professional, and willing to be flexible to accommodate the demands of client deadlines
- Skills in Adobe Creative Suite packages (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), and a working knowledge of design for print would be an advantage, although training will be available
- Experience in Google Drive, Slides, Docs and Sheets is also an advantage
NOTE: All prospective employees are reminded that if successful in the recruitment process they will be subject to the Group’s Information Security policies. Violation of these policies will be subject to appropriate procedures including disciplinary action. In some cases, this could also be a criminal offence.